Invoicing module in Hungary
Csaba Simay
3-6-17
Dear HansaWorld Support Team,

KR Group is using HansaWorld Standard ERP software in Poland, and its Hungarian Branch Office also took over the HansaWorld ERP system licensed by KR Group for the accounting administration of its Clients.

However, an invoicing software used for issuing invoices in Hungary has to meet the regulatory requirements listed below:
- the developer or distributor of the invoicing software is required to register the invoicing software sold according to its name, ID, client name, and the date of sale;
- the developer or distributor of the invoicing software shall indicate the tax number of the tax subject purchasing the invoicing software in the invoice issued of the sale of the invoicing software;
- during the sale or provision of the invoicing software the seller or the provider shall deliver or hand over in any other way to the buyer or user the Hungarian language documentation prepared by the developer of the invoicing software and shall inform the buyer or user of the name and ID of the invoicing software;

- this documentation - available in Hungarian, as well - shall include a detailed description of the operation and use of the invoicing software and an overview of all the functions of the invoicing software.
- the seller or provider of the invoicing software shall ensure that any addition or modification of the documentation as per describing the change in functions is available to the buyer or user.
- tax subjects using the invoicing software shall store the documentation and any addition or modification thereto until the lapse of the right for the assessment of the output tax in the invoice issued using this invoicing software. Tax subjects may fulfill such obligation of storage by electronic means as well.

Basically this means that KR Group should use an invoicing software in Hungary, which is licensed directly by the Hungarian Branch, which provides an up-to-date documentation in Hungarian language and can register the invoicing software sold to the Hungarian Branch of KR Group under a certain ID number.

My question would be whether HansaWorld's invoicing module can meet the above requirements?

Csaba Simay
Country Manager of KR Group in Hungary
This answer was correct
Created byEdwin12:24 21 Mar 2017
Hello,

I have been informed by the Polish HansaWorld office that you have been in contact with them regarding this topic and that they have put you in contact with existing Hungarian Standard ERP users. We are supporting Standard ERP for Hungary and provide the product in Hungarian.

Kind regards,

Edwin

Edwin
3-13-17
Hello Csaba,

I have been speaking with my Polish colleagues and they have informed me that you received an answer to your question through an email. If you have any further queries feel free to contact them again and they will do their best to help you get going with Standard ERP in Hungary.

Kind regards,

Edwin
HansaWorld Support
Csaba Simay
3-16-17
Created byEdwin12:26 13 Mar 2017
Hello Csaba, I have been speaking with my Polish colleagues and they have informed me that you received an answer to your question through an email. If you have any further queries feel free to contact them again and they will do their best to help you g
Dear Edwin,

unfortunately I have not received any email from HansaWorld relating to this topic.

The most important regulatory requirements to meet in Hungary relating to the softwares used for issuing invoices are:
- the invoicing software has to directly sold to a Hungarian tax subject entity;
- the invoicing software has to include the "tax authority control data service" export function, which criteria is met by HansaWorld
- the software sold to the Hungarian tax subject entity has to be registered by the developer/seller according to a separate ID number, the name of the customer and the date of sale.

I think all of these are met by HansaWorld's invoicing module, and this is proven by the fact that another Hungarian entity is also using it for issuing invoices. The open question is whether the invoicing module can be somehow separarately licensed by the Hungarian tax subject entity, while HansaERP is licensed by the Polish mother company.

I would suggest to continue the topic in email, you can find my contact details under the following customer code: 4431653.

Thank you in advance for your kind assistance,
kind regards,
Csaba

This answer was correct
Edwin
3-21-17
Created byCsaba Simay13:49 16 Mar 2017
Dear Edwin, unfortunately I have not received any email from HansaWorld relating to this topic. The most important regulatory requirements to meet in Hungary relating to the softwares used for issuing invoices are: - the invoicing software has to direc
Hello,

I have been informed by the Polish HansaWorld office that you have been in contact with them regarding this topic and that they have put you in contact with existing Hungarian Standard ERP users. We are supporting Standard ERP for Hungary and provide the product in Hungarian.

Kind regards,

Edwin

Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
I need direction, materials and any relevant information that can get me started in learning HAL....
10:45 25 Mar 2024
Bom dia Venho por este meio solicitar resolução para um problema que estamos a nos deparar com o Ha...
10:43 15 Mar 2024
You can subscribe to notifications for any post in this forum by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the topics list. You have to log in to use this functionality.