Re: Re: Invoicing module in Hungary
Csaba Simay
3-16-17
Dear Edwin,

unfortunately I have not received any email from HansaWorld relating to this topic.

The most important regulatory requirements to meet in Hungary relating to the softwares used for issuing invoices are:
- the invoicing software has to directly sold to a Hungarian tax subject entity;
- the invoicing software has to include the "tax authority control data service" export function, which criteria is met by HansaWorld
- the software sold to the Hungarian tax subject entity has to be registered by the developer/seller according to a separate ID number, the name of the customer and the date of sale.

I think all of these are met by HansaWorld's invoicing module, and this is proven by the fact that another Hungarian entity is also using it for issuing invoices. The open question is whether the invoicing module can be somehow separarately licensed by the Hungarian tax subject entity, while HansaERP is licensed by the Polish mother company.

I would suggest to continue the topic in email, you can find my contact details under the following customer code: 4431653.

Thank you in advance for your kind assistance,
kind regards,
Csaba

Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Latest Posts
I have a new advertising system, Table advertisement android terminal running android 11. I have be...
06:38 25 Apr 2024
Piotr Teteruk
Hi Agnieszka, ok, will try to it remove one more time and will Łęt you know if it works. Thank ...
16:14 21 Apr 2024
You can subscribe to notifications for any post in this forum by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the topics list. You have to log in to use this functionality.