Update Version Not Working
Alan
3-15-23
To stop receiving notifications on forum posts unmark the star icon macOS
I am trying to test the latest version of Hansa on my test server, however, last night when I selected "Update Version" in my standard, the status of my test server said updating, but this morning, the version is still the old one.

server IP 54.195.205.43 currently running Standard ERP 8.5 2020-01-07 (85330538)

How can I update this to the latest version?

Many thanks
Alan
Alan
3-21-23
Any thoughts?
Paul Timms
3-24-23
Hi Alan, were you definitely logged in to MyStandard at the time? Sometimes it can log you out without informing you, and then when you click on an action it looks like it's responding when it's not.
Brittany McGrath
4-4-23
Hi Alan, following up to see if this issue has been resolved or if Paul's reply was of assistance please?
Regards.
Alan
4-5-23
Definitely logged in, the status of the server even changed to "updating version", but then when it changed back to Running Test, the version had not changed and I could not see anything in the log file to suggest an update had happened.
Alan
4-11-23
So how do I update my test server to the latest version so I can test before upgrading?
Alan
4-19-23
I need to update my test system to the latest version for testing before I update, how can I do this when the update version feature is not working for me?
This is becoming more urgent now.
Alan
4-30-23
Anyone?
Simone M.
5-2-23
Hi Alan,
I've updated your test server named "Flynn Test" to version STDERP_8.5-2023-03-16-0007
This thread has been closed for further comments. Please create a new thread
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Piotr Teteruk
Hi Agnieszka, ok, will try to it remove one more time and will Łęt you know if it works. Thank ...
16:14 21 Apr 2024
Monica Amado
Bom dia, Sónia, Por favor efetuar o download e importe o ficheiro em anexo através de: Siste...
11:48 26 Feb 2024
You can subscribe to notifications for any post in this forum by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the topics list. You have to log in to use this functionality.