Reports on macOS Big Sur
11-24-20
Hello,

After updating a macOS to Big Sur, there is a strange issue with the on-screen reports.
The info is not visible: header not visible, info not visible, the entire window is somehow gray-ish.
Reports are not empty, there is information there, but it is not visible at all.
Reports are fine when run on Excel, file, Clipoard, etc.

If you run the report on screen, it's like it's written in invisible ink... if you choose Send to file or Send to Excel from the small cog menu, it sends the info to file or to Excel.
This happens on 8.4 version and 8.3 versions also.

Does anyone has a trick for fixing this fancy ”feature” of Big Sur?

Thank you!
Flaviana C.
This answer was correct
Created byFabio de Andrade15:36 25 Jan 2021
Hello Flaviana,

Great to hear that it works fine on the 8.5.

We'll investigate further if there's any way of having the on-screen reports visible in older versions running on macOS Big Sur, and will post here an update.

However, we advise you to always keep your application on the latest version, as much as possible, as the latest versions contain fixes and improvements, ok?

Best regards,

Fabio de Andrade
HansaWorld Adriatic
11-25-20
Hello Flaviana,

have you tried to repeat the issues on latest 8.5 version?
Finikkiu
1-19-21
This is an error or malfunction of Big Sur Beta.Generally,a similar app/software does not work after the upgrade.
Finikkiu
1-21-21
This is recommended to me by Google.
Fabio de Andrade
1-21-21
Hello Flaviana,

Have you tried to repeat the issues on latest 8.5 version?

I tested here on this version, and I can see the reports being generated on screen accordingly.

Regards,

Fabio de Andrade
HansaWorld
1-22-21
Created byFabio de Andrade18:31 21 Jan 2021
Hello Flaviana, Have you tried to repeat the issues on latest 8.5 version? I tested here on this version, and I can see the reports being generated on screen accordingly. Regards, Fabio de Andrade HansaWorld
Good morning,

Yes, I tested in 8.5 version and 8.5 is working fine.
But it's not fine on 8.4 and 8.3 and I am sure it's because the OS, this is why I needed a trick. I still do, if there is one.

Regards,
Flaviana
This answer was correct
Fabio de Andrade
1-25-21
Hello Flaviana,

Great to hear that it works fine on the 8.5.

We'll investigate further if there's any way of having the on-screen reports visible in older versions running on macOS Big Sur, and will post here an update.

However, we advise you to always keep your application on the latest version, as much as possible, as the latest versions contain fixes and improvements, ok?

Best regards,

Fabio de Andrade
This thread has been closed for further comments. Please create a new thread
Back to the list
Latest Posts
I need direction, materials and any relevant information that can get me started in learning HAL....
10:45 25 Mar 2024
Bom dia Venho por este meio solicitar resolução para um problema que estamos a nos deparar com o Ha...
10:43 15 Mar 2024
You can subscribe to notifications for any post in this forum by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the topics list. You have to log in to use this functionality.