Too high Amount
5-12-20
Since our recent update to version 8.5 2020-01-07 we seem to have developed a Stop message "Too high Amount" when creating sales invoices and purchase invoices for some very small amounts. It only requires us to click the "OK" button but when you have to do it a few hundred times a day it gets a bit annoying. I have tried the manuals, looked for system keys that might be generating the message but nothing useful.

Does anybody have any thoughts?

Thank you.

Gary
Simone M.
5-21-20
Hi Gary,
If you try to save a Credit Note in which the Quantity or Sum in a row is too high, the message "Too high quantity" or "Too high Amount" (as appropriate) will appear.
The "Too high quantity" message will also appear when the Cred. Row field is empty
(i.e. when the Credit Note will update stock and when you have not connected a row to a row in the Invoice being credited).

Best regards,
HansaWorld Support
This thread has been closed for further comments. Please create a new thread
Back to the list
Latest Posts
I need direction, materials and any relevant information that can get me started in learning HAL....
10:45 25 Mar 2024
Bom dia Venho por este meio solicitar resolução para um problema que estamos a nos deparar com o Ha...
10:43 15 Mar 2024
You can subscribe to notifications for any post in this forum by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the topics list. You have to log in to use this functionality.