CentOS
3-20-20
Currently testing v8.5 (Standard ERP Server 2020-01-07) on Cent OS 7 using install file 'Version: 85330534 for Linux'.
I have trialed v8,2 on Cent OS and it works, completed a successful export to a TB file from v8.2. Upon starting the import into 8.5 using the command line it gets to around 15% complete and then flags up the error 'Fatal Disk Error: Unknown disk error' followed by 'Segmentation fault (core dumped)'
I can successfully import into 8.5 on Windows server, at which point i copied the HDB file across to Cent OS and tried to start the file at which point I got the error message 'free-lists corrupted The database is seriously damaged'.

Unsure what the next step is here. Please advise.
Michael Wyeth
3-24-20
Hi Mike

Please can you tell me if the same machine (and disk) was used when trialling 8.2 and 8.5 in CentOS?

Did the server on the windows machine run correctly before you copied its HDB to the CentOS server?

Nest Regards,

HansaWorld Support
3-24-20
Created byMichael Wyeth13:40 24 Mar 2020
Hi Mike Please can you tell me if the same machine (and disk) was used when trialling 8.2 and 8.5 in CentOS? Did the server on the windows machine run correctly before you copied its HDB to the CentOS server? Nest Regards, HansaWorld Support
Hi

8.2 worked no problem on the very same computer. The HDB file worked fine on WS before I moved it over to CentOS, I could log in and run reports etc.

Thanks

Mike

PS on 2 points
1) 8.5 does not seem to generate the database copy HANSA.HDB.COPY file, settings imported over from 8.2 so I know that works, but the file isn't created?

2)The Text file backup doesn't generate a date in it;s name so it is overwriting the same file each night?

Both of these through windows server.
Simone M.
5-21-20
Hi Mike,
we had this issue on Linux 32bit, but not on the 64 version.
Can you please confirm CentOS Version?

Regards,

HansaWorld Support
Hector Parada
6-29-20
Hello,

Can you please confirm CentOS Version? and is this still a persistent issue?

Best Regards
This thread has been closed for further comments. Please create a new thread
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Piotr Teteruk
Hi Agnieszka, ok, will try to it remove one more time and will Łęt you know if it works. Thank ...
16:14 21 Apr 2024
Monica Amado
Bom dia, Sónia, Por favor efetuar o download e importe o ficheiro em anexo através de: Siste...
11:48 26 Feb 2024
You can subscribe to notifications for any post in this forum by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the topics list. You have to log in to use this functionality.