Error opening File
10-1-19
I+ve tried to backup my database and now i've the error

very low string in getfield 33554433
Simone M.
10-1-19
Hello,
we have fixed that bug in the new releases.

Please check your version and, if you are still on the 8.4 version, I suggest to update.

If you are not on 8.4 and you need us to do further testing, please provide exact version, build and Company name.

Best regards,
HansaWorld Support
10-1-19
Created bySimone M.10:20 1 Oct 2019
Hello, we have fixed that bug in the new releases. Please check your version and, if you are still on the 8.4 version, I suggest to update. If you are not on 8.4 and you need us to do further testing, please provide exact version, build and Company name
Process: Standard Accounts [18846]

Path: /Applications/Standard Accounts.app/Contents/MacOS/Standard Accounts
Identifier: Standard Accounts
Version: 8.5.300030 (8.5.300030)
10-1-19
Created by13:57 1 Oct 2019
Process: Standard Accounts [18846] Path: /Applications/Standard Accounts.app/Contents/MacOS/Standard Accounts Identifier: Standard Accounts Version: 8.5.300030 (8.5.300030)
The company name is Corktree Consultoria Informática Lda
Simone M.
10-1-19
Hello,
I cannot find your company on our cloud.
Is it your database on our cloud or is it saved locally on you computer?
Did you already tried to update Standard Accounts to the latest released version? (2019-09-15 Build 85321027)

Regards,
HanaWorld Support
10-1-19
I+ve downloaded the lastet version and now I get

journal exits cant create database

Simone M.
10-2-19
Hi,

If you still have trouble accessing your system, try the following simple steps:

1. Restart the server (if it is a cloud installation):
You can verify that you log in to the MyStandard portal with your Standard ID and password.
If you see your company and it has the Server Management section, select the Stop button (if the server is running) or simply Start the server manually.

2. Remove the client application from your computer (on Windows, simply use Add or Remove Programs from Control Panel and uninstall the application. On Mac, you must remove the application from the Applications folder and remove all HansaWorld folders from the Library >> Containers and / or Library >> Application Support.

3. Download a new application client from the MyStandard page. When the server is running, select Connect >> Download Client - it will download an installation file that you should open and follow the installation wizard.
Then try to start the application.

Let us know if you need further assistance. Thanks!

Regards,
HansaWorld Support.
10-2-19
Created bySimone M.09:48 2 Oct 2019
Hi, If you still have trouble accessing your system, try the following simple steps: 1. Restart the server (if it is a cloud installation): You can verify that you log in to the MyStandard portal with your Standard ID and password. If you see your com
Hello

I dont have a server instalation.
10-2-19
So I've deleted the APP, and deleted the Folder at Application Support

I've managed to restore my last backup but now I', missing the invoices from 30/9 that the backup created the error.
Is it possible to upload them using then SAFT file?
10-4-19
Created by16:21 2 Oct 2019
So I've deleted the APP, and deleted the Folder at Application Support I've managed to restore my last backup but now I', missing the invoices from 30/9 that the backup created the error. Is it possible to upload them using then SAFT file?
Any open to retrieve my lost invoices?
Michael Wyeth
10-7-19
Hi there

Unfortunately if the backup did not contain those invoices, they will need to be recaptured.

Best Regards,

HansaWorld Support
This thread has been closed for further comments. Please create a new thread
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Agnieszka Klimkiewicz
Hello / Witam It looks that you have old app database and sub files still installed. If you want ...
07:53 12 Apr 2024
Monica Amado
Bom dia, Sónia, Por favor efetuar o download e importe o ficheiro em anexo através de: Siste...
11:48 26 Feb 2024
You can subscribe to notifications for any post in this forum by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the topics list. You have to log in to use this functionality.