e mail configuration
Elena
9-2-19
I just bought the e mail module to send invoices direct to my customers.....but they do not get the e mails although I get the e mail window and everything seems to be ok
Simone M.
9-4-19
Hello Elena,
please sure that your SMTP server is correctly configured.

An SMTP server is used for outgoing mail. The Email SMTP Server setting in the Email and Conferences module is where you should enter the log-in details for your SMTP account.
This will allow the Gateway to log in so that it can send your external mail.

Working on the data server machine or having connected using a normal client, use the [Switch Module] button in the Navigation Centre to ensure you are in the Email and Conferences module, and then open the Email SMTP Server setting from the 'Settings' list.

This answer was useful
Paul Timms
9-6-19
Just to elaborate on this - once you have entered the SMTP Address and Port, and saved the record, you will need to restart your Standard ERP service on the server for it to take effect.
This thread has been closed for further comments. Please create a new thread
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Agnieszka Klimkiewicz
Hello / Witam It looks that you have old app database and sub files still installed. If you want ...
07:53 12 Apr 2024
Monica Amado
Bom dia, Sónia, Por favor efetuar o download e importe o ficheiro em anexo através de: Siste...
11:48 26 Feb 2024
You can subscribe to notifications for any post in this forum by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the topics list. You have to log in to use this functionality.