Update
3-10-19
Hi Standard Accounts.
I am told that I don't have the latest version of my software, and that I can't use it with future upgrades of my OS. How can I upgrade my standard accounts software?
All the best
Joen
Pijus Juodis
3-12-19
Hello,

You can update your software using MyStandard portal (button "MyStandard" in the top right corner of this page).

You can login to MyStandard with your StandardID (your email address that you use for logging in to your software).
After logging in you should see your company in the left side pane. When the company is selected, you can select the button "Update Version".

In the bottom you will see Release Version and Test Version (if there is a test version at the time). I would always suggest to update to Release Version.

Best regards,
HansaWorld support
This thread has been closed for further comments. Please create a new thread
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Piotr Teteruk
Hi Agnieszka, ok, will try to it remove one more time and will Łęt you know if it works. Thank ...
16:14 21 Apr 2024
Monica Amado
Bom dia, Sónia, Por favor efetuar o download e importe o ficheiro em anexo através de: Siste...
11:48 26 Feb 2024
You can subscribe to notifications for any post in this forum by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the topics list. You have to log in to use this functionality.