Mobil client gives error message
9-10-18
Hello!
I am using Swedish version and i have successfully logged in into the mobil client. However every time i try to pusb a button in the client get an error message saying RecAndpush styp =0 , How do I fix this?

Using version 8.4 2018-07-26
9-10-18
I an using the client for iphone download at the app store in my phone
Pijus Juodis
9-10-18
Hello,

Can you provide the more detailed information about the version you use?

You can check it in iPhone application by selecting the question mark button. There you will find not only the date of the version, but also the build number. Can you post all of the details here?

Thank you!

Best regards,
HansaWorld support
9-12-18
build 84191515
9-12-18
On android we the the error message when we try to update
Autoupdate faild to download file

Tomas J.
9-12-18
Hello,

These issues were reported as bugs and should be fixed in the upcoming versions.
Most likely, the fixes will be done in version 8.5 - this version contains quite a few fixes for mobile clients (both iOS and Android).

Best regards,
HansaWorld support
9-13-18
What month is 8,5 planed to be released ?
Pijus Juodis
9-18-18
It is difficult to determine because it depends on how many issues there will be found during the testing process.
It is likely that in 2-3 months time the first release will be made, but I cannot guarantee that.

Best regards,

HansaWorld support
This thread has been closed for further comments. Please create a new thread
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Agnieszka Klimkiewicz
Hello / Witam It looks that you have old app database and sub files still installed. If you want ...
07:53 12 Apr 2024
Monica Amado
Bom dia, Sónia, Por favor efetuar o download e importe o ficheiro em anexo através de: Siste...
11:48 26 Feb 2024
You can subscribe to notifications for any post in this forum by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the topics list. You have to log in to use this functionality.