Unable to log in.
Tove J. Libekk
8-28-18
We're subscribed to Standard ERP, and we pay for four users. However, one user can't log in. Every other user logs in just fine, but the one, oystein.baggerud@skibiloglakk.no, is unable to. We've tried several different computers and environments but nothing seems to help. Can you help us with this?

The company in question is Ski Bil og Lakk AS.
Tomas J.
8-29-18
Hello,

Please go to System module>> Settings>> Internet enablers>> GET Enabler Key

Recalculate enabler and try. System then should know the new user is on license.

After recalculated, please check System>>Settings>>Configuration - Total users, should have changed to 4 users

Best regards,

Hansaworld support
Tove J. Libekk
8-30-18
Created byTomas J.11:10 29 Aug 2018
Hello, Please go to System module>> Settings>> Internet enablers>> GET Enabler Key Recalculate enabler and try. System then should know the new user is on license. After recalculated, please check System>>Settings>>Configuration - Total users, should
The configuration already states "4 users", but one of the users still can not log in. This doesn't really help us at all, I'm afraid. Can you look into it?
Tomas J.
8-30-18

What message you get when the user can't connect?

Please check the report
System>>Reports>>Person list >> mark all companies

if you can see that user there and if that user is named or concurrent user and if that user is a named one, it has to have mailbox.
Mailbox for user is created in System>>Registers>>Persons>> select that person and click>> "Create" >> Mailbox

We do not do such support, for connecting to your system.

Please ask your partner if you want such service:
http://www.hansaworld.com/en/partners2/overview

This thread has been closed for further comments. Please create a new thread
Back to the list
Latest Posts
I have a new advertising system, Table advertisement android terminal running android 11. I have be...
06:38 25 Apr 2024
Piotr Teteruk
Hi Agnieszka, ok, will try to it remove one more time and will Łęt you know if it works. Thank ...
16:14 21 Apr 2024
You can subscribe to notifications for any post in this forum by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the topics list. You have to log in to use this functionality.