Printing problem after an upgrade to 8.3
Gary Taylor
5-3-17
We recently upgraded from 6.2 to 8.3 but we are having printing problems.

With our old version we were able to define if a document (typically sales
Invoices) were produced immediately without the "printing dialogue box"
Appearing. We were also able to set the default printer for particular
Documents.

For the life of me I cannot find out how to achieve these functions on
Version 8.3

Does anybody know how to set these.

Thank you.
This answer was correct
Created byEdwin10:06 3 May 2017
Hello Gary,

If you don't want the printer dialogue to appear for i.e a sales invoice you can go into Sales Ledger -> Forms -> highlight Invoices -> Operations Menu -> Define Form -> highlight the form template and drill down on it so it opens up -> Operations Menu -> Properties -> Uncheck Printer dialogue.

To select a printer for a specific document, find the document in the Forms register, click on the operations menu and then Select Printer.

Kind regards,

Edwin
HansaWorld Support
This answer was correct
Edwin
5-3-17
Hello Gary,

If you don't want the printer dialogue to appear for i.e a sales invoice you can go into Sales Ledger -> Forms -> highlight Invoices -> Operations Menu -> Define Form -> highlight the form template and drill down on it so it opens up -> Operations Menu -> Properties -> Uncheck Printer dialogue.

To select a printer for a specific document, find the document in the Forms register, click on the operations menu and then Select Printer.

Kind regards,

Edwin
HansaWorld Support
Gary Taylor
5-11-17
Created byEdwin10:06 3 May 2017
Hello Gary, If you don't want the printer dialogue to appear for i.e a sales invoice you can go into Sales Ledger -> Forms -> highlight Invoices -> Operations Menu -> Define Form -> highlight the form template and drill down on it so
Hi Edwin.
Thank you for your help. I will check it out when I am in the office tomorrow. I am sorry I did not respond earlier. I was expecting an email from the forum that there was a response but nothing came through. It was only by chance that i visited again.
Kind regards
Gary
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Agnieszka Klimkiewicz
Hello / Witam It looks that you have old app database and sub files still installed. If you want ...
07:53 12 Apr 2024
Monica Amado
Bom dia, Sónia, Por favor efetuar o download e importe o ficheiro em anexo através de: Siste...
11:48 26 Feb 2024
You can subscribe to notifications for any post in this forum by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the topics list. You have to log in to use this functionality.