Old HDB file possible to import?
Northern Trail KB
11-7-16
Hi, is it possible to import an old HDB file? I have all my accounting from 2003 to end 2013 in the system but the program stopped working, and since i have all my history in there it would help to be able to go back. Thank you / Mikael
This answer was correct
Created byPaul Timms12:09 18 Dec 2015
Hi there

Do you have a text backup of this HDB? The text backup is the only thing you can use to import. Otherwise you will have to find the version of the software that this HDB was created in, as it will not work in other versions.

Regards

Paul Timms
IT System Integrators Ltd
This answer was correct
Paul Timms
12-18-15
Hi there

Do you have a text backup of this HDB? The text backup is the only thing you can use to import. Otherwise you will have to find the version of the software that this HDB was created in, as it will not work in other versions.

Regards

Paul Timms
IT System Integrators Ltd
Carina Nordman
4-3-17
Hi,
I have a similar problem. I have inserted everything in BOOKs, and I would now need to get the reports for 2016.
If I copy the text file to the "Standard account" file system, and then I can access the reports?
Or can I still somehow access the reports in the old system? In that case: How?

Regards, Carina Nordman
Edwin
4-4-17
Created byCarina Nordman06:12 3 Apr 2017
Hi, I have a similar problem. I have inserted everything in BOOKs, and I would now need to get the reports for 2016. If I copy the text file to the "Standard account" file system, and then I can access the reports? Or can I still somehow access
Hello Carina,

If you are using the old Books program you will have to create a data base text backup from that system and import it into Standard Accounts. Create the backup in the System module -> Routines -> Exports. Then import it into Standard Accounts in the System module -> Routines -> Imports. After that you can run your reports in Standard Accounts.

Kind regards,

Edwin
HansaWorld Support
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Piotr Teteruk
Hi Agnieszka, ok, will try to it remove one more time and will Łęt you know if it works. Thank ...
16:14 21 Apr 2024
Monica Amado
Bom dia, Sónia, Por favor efetuar o download e importe o ficheiro em anexo através de: Siste...
11:48 26 Feb 2024
You can subscribe to notifications for any post in this forum by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the topics list. You have to log in to use this functionality.