Version 8.4 2018-07-26 Build 8419200
10-17-18
Problems but with searching for ITEMS
GO to sales leder >>register>>item , klick on the "wheel" in the top right corner and click on search. Enter anyting in the search window, the result is always blank no matter what you enter.

Is there a workaround, this is a problem for us since we cannot find any items and the system is hardly usable since we have 10 000+ items
10-17-18
Build should be 84192011 not number above
Pijus Juodis
10-17-18
Hello,

Yes, it seems as a bug, but I can see that it works fine in 8.5 version. Unfortunately, it has not been released yet.

As for workarounds, I can suggest one option:

You can search for items directly in the paste special window. When open, sort by the column you wish to search in, and start typing the information (this is assuming you have browse filtering turned off).

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Best regards,
HansaWorld support
This thread has been closed for further comments. Please create a new thread
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Agnieszka Klimkiewicz
Hello / Witam It looks that you have old app database and sub files still installed. If you want ...
07:53 12 Apr 2024
Monica Amado
Bom dia, Sónia, Por favor efetuar o download e importe o ficheiro em anexo através de: Siste...
11:48 26 Feb 2024
You can subscribe to notifications for any post in this forum by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the topics list. You have to log in to use this functionality.