Multi-Buy Discount
Alan
10-16-18
I have just been testing the Multi-Buy Discount functionality and have noticed a bug.

Version 8.4 2018 - 07 - 26
Build 84192011

Create a new Multi-Buy Discount record for an item
set Buy any Qty to 1
Fixed discount: 15%
Disc Type: Cheapest
Type: Buy any Quantity from Item Set

Add an item to the row matrix and in the buy qty column put 1

Now go add this item to a sales invoice. You will notice that if you add more than 1 of that item, the discount gets calculated incorrectly.
Instead of just the Multi-Buy Discount qty being changed to -2, the unit price of the discount item is also changed thereby effectively doubling the discount given. The unit price of the discount should not be changed when you add more than 1 of an item, only the Multi-Buy Discount qty should change according to the qty purchased.

Many thanks
Alan

Files are pending for approval
Pijus Juodis
10-17-18
Hi, Alan,

It is indeed a bug, I have just reported it. It should be fixed in one of the future versions.

Thank you.

Best regards,
HansaWorld support
Pijus Juodis
12-20-18
Hello,

The bug has been fixed in the latest released 8.5 version.

Best regards,
HansaWorld support
This thread has been closed for further comments. Please create a new thread
Back to the list
Latest Posts
I need direction, materials and any relevant information that can get me started in learning HAL....
10:45 25 Mar 2024
Bom dia Venho por este meio solicitar resolução para um problema que estamos a nos deparar com o Ha...
10:43 15 Mar 2024
You can subscribe to notifications for any post in this forum by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the topics list. You have to log in to use this functionality.