Contact Screen
Nick Claxson
9-12-17
Afternoon

Version 8.3 Standard ERP

On the contact screen you have three buttons which are on the right next to the operations cog.

The three buttons are set that they are a circle of dots (which shows all contacts), three dots (which does nothing), then a single dot (which shows only contact linked to the rep code of the current logged in user).

How do we setup the three dots. Ideally I want this to show all customers for all users.

Many thanks
Nick
This answer was correct
Created byHansaWorld08:57 13 Sep 2017
Good day Nick,

I have added a link below which describes in detail how you can use the Limited Access Buttons. It describes what each button is needed for as well how to setup this feature.

http://hansamanuals.com/main/mailnumber___5469/theconf___491/version___81/english/hwconvindex.htm?shortcode=HW0107PERS_Entering_Access_Card

If you would like all your users to have No limitation, this can be specified on the Person Card. On the Access tile, there is a box called Limited Access and here you can select No limitation.

Kind Regards,
Tayla Anniciello
This answer was correct
HansaWorld
9-13-17
Good day Nick,

I have added a link below which describes in detail how you can use the Limited Access Buttons. It describes what each button is needed for as well how to setup this feature.

http://hansamanuals.com/main/mailnumber___5469/theconf___491/version___81/english/hwconvindex.htm?shortcode=HW0107PERS_Entering_Access_Card

If you would like all your users to have No limitation, this can be specified on the Person Card. On the Access tile, there is a box called Limited Access and here you can select No limitation.

Kind Regards,
Tayla Anniciello
Nick Claxson
9-13-17
Created byHansaWorld08:57 13 Sep 2017
Good day Nick, I have added a link below which describes in detail how you can use the Limited Access Buttons. It describes what each button is needed for as well how to setup this feature. http://hansamanuals.com/main/mailnumber___5469/theconf___491/v
Thank you Tayla.

One further question as I noted on the access screen we can upload the employee photo onto the person register. Is this used anywhere else on the system such as when they login can it be displayed etc ?

It would be a graphical image of who is logged in and does it look like the user.

Many thanks
Nick
Tomas J.
9-14-17
Hello Nick,

Uploading photo is just for that register. It doesn't do anything more.

Best regards,
Hansaworld support

Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Agnieszka Klimkiewicz
Hello / Witam It looks that you have old app database and sub files still installed. If you want ...
07:53 12 Apr 2024
Monica Amado
Bom dia, Sónia, Por favor efetuar o download e importe o ficheiro em anexo através de: Siste...
11:48 26 Feb 2024
You can subscribe to notifications for any post in this forum by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the topics list. You have to log in to use this functionality.