Pos Offline
PWAMAE
12-15-16
Am Using Standard ERP 8.2 but when i try to connect Point of sale of line.
No data is synchronizing in the client machine.
This answer was correct
Created byEdwin15:02 19 Dec 2016
Hello,

You can only synchronise stock, invoices, deliveries and such when you are using POS Online.

When you want to start to work with POS Online again, you either select in POS Online >> Registers >> Cash Invoices Browse window >> Operations >> Syncronize Off-line Invoices or syncronize the invoices, when you log in to the online company. When logging in to the online company, you will be displayed with the following message: "There are invoices to syncronize from POS Offline, would you like to syncronize them now?" Yes/No. If you click "yes", Hansa will syncronize the Offline invoices into Online Invoice register. If you click No, and try to create new Cash Invoice in the POS Online, Hansa will give a message "There are invoices not syncronized.

Next time, when you log into the Offline company the Cash Invoices register is empty.

Kind regards,

Edwin
HansaWorld Support
This answer was correct
Edwin
12-19-16
Hello,

You can only synchronise stock, invoices, deliveries and such when you are using POS Online.

When you want to start to work with POS Online again, you either select in POS Online >> Registers >> Cash Invoices Browse window >> Operations >> Syncronize Off-line Invoices or syncronize the invoices, when you log in to the online company. When logging in to the online company, you will be displayed with the following message: "There are invoices to syncronize from POS Offline, would you like to syncronize them now?" Yes/No. If you click "yes", Hansa will syncronize the Offline invoices into Online Invoice register. If you click No, and try to create new Cash Invoice in the POS Online, Hansa will give a message "There are invoices not syncronized.

Next time, when you log into the Offline company the Cash Invoices register is empty.

Kind regards,

Edwin
HansaWorld Support
PWAMAE
12-20-16
Hello Edwin

Thank you for your reply

What has changed in SERP 8.2 in terms of offline point of sales because Enterprise 7.2 was working well?

The same procedure I used in enterprise 7.2 is the same am using in standard erp 8.2 (serp) but it is not synchronizing the customers but Items I can be able to see them.

Kindly give me steps by steps on how to configure/connect offline pos

Edwin
12-21-16
Hello,

How do you mean that it isn't synchronising the customers? Can you not see any of your customers in your POS Offline company?

Kind regards,

Edwin
HansaWorld Support
PWAMAE
12-22-16
Created byEdwin14:42 21 Dec 2016
Hello, How do you mean that it isn't synchronising the customers? Can you not see any of your customers in your POS Offline company? Kind regards, Edwin HansaWorld Support
Hello Support

Yes after offline configurations am not able to see customers in contacts register and also in pos invoice when creating a sales.

But in the previous versions of enterprise this tasks used to work properly am doing the same way i used to do .
Ewa Subotowicz
12-22-16
Hello,

Is your client connected in the proper way? Have you chosen Sync with Server option and indicated Local Machine code?

Ewa Subotowicz
HansaWorld
---

If the answer is correct or useful, please mark it
PWAMAE
12-29-16
Created byEwa Subotowicz14:40 22 Dec 2016
Hello, Is your client connected in the proper way? Have you chosen Sync with Server option and indicated Local Machine code? Ewa Subotowicz HansaWorld --- If the answer is correct or useful, please mark it
Ewa

I have connected the same way i used to connect in ENterprise 7.2 which was working well and i think is the same way you have described above

Edwin
1-5-17
Created byPWAMAE08:47 29 Dec 2016
Ewa I have connected the same way i used to connect in ENterprise 7.2 which was working well and i think is the same way you have described above
The setup in Standard ERP is supposed to work the same way as in Enterprise 7.2. Is it possible that you might have missed a step in the setup?

I recommend having a look at the user manual which you can find here:
http://www.hansaworld.com/services/training_materials/981

Kind regards,

Edwin
HansaWorld Support
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Agnieszka Klimkiewicz
Hello / Witam It looks that you have old app database and sub files still installed. If you want ...
07:53 12 Apr 2024
Monica Amado
Bom dia, Sónia, Por favor efetuar o download e importe o ficheiro em anexo através de: Siste...
11:48 26 Feb 2024
You can subscribe to notifications for any post in this forum by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the topics list. You have to log in to use this functionality.