Ebay "Register item on Amazon"
Alan
2022-02-16
To stop receiving notifications on forum posts unmark the star icon macOS
I am trying to set up the Amazon integration in 8.5 - 2022-02-02 but when I use the Operations Menu available from Item record, there is no ‘Register Item on Amazon’ option.
The only options are ‘Update Stock on Amazon’. and ‘Update Price on Amazon’

What am I doing wrong? I also do not see a Tab on the Item record called Web?

Alan
2022-02-22
??
Brittany McGrath
2022-03-01
Hi Alan,
Thank you for your question.

I have asked someone from our technical team to assist accordingly and they will come back to you shortly.
More for you soon.
George Costa
2022-03-01
Hi Alan,

Have you setup "Amazon WS Integration" in the Integrations Module?
And in this particular item, did you add a valid UPC number in the field "Barcode"?

George Costa
PM HansaWorld
Alan
2022-03-03
Created byGeorge Costa11:34 1 Mar 2022
Hi Alan, Have you setup "Amazon WS Integration" in the Integrations Module? And in this particular item, did you add a valid UPC number in the field "Barcode"? George Costa PM HansaWorld
Hi George, yes, Amazon WS Integration is set up and the item has a valid UPC number in the field "Barcode"
I don't even see the Tab on the Item record called Web? How do I get this to show also?

Best regards,
Alan
Alan
2022-03-09
??
George Costa
2022-03-10
Hi Alan,

I will investigate why you wouldn't have this tab and the option to update Stock on Amazon. Please, what is your company name and phone number? Maybe a call will be faster.

George Costa
PM HansaWorld
Alan
2022-03-10
Created byGeorge Costa09:57 10 Mar 2022
Hi Alan, I will investigate why you wouldn't have this tab and the option to update Stock on Amazon. Please, what is your company name and phone number? Maybe a call will be faster. George Costa PM HansaWorld
Thanks George, company name The homeopathic Supply Co, customer code 4416222
Phone, 01263 588788
Alan
2022-03-30
Any news?
George Costa
2022-03-30
Hi Alan,

It is still under investigation. I will let you know in the next couple of days.

George Costa
PM HansaWorld
George Costa
2022-04-04
Alan,

Can you send me a screenshot of your Amazon integration setting?

George Costa
Pm HansaWorld
Alan
2022-04-04
Created byGeorge Costa10:49 4 Apr 2022
Alan, Can you send me a screenshot of your Amazon integration setting? George Costa Pm HansaWorld
Please log in to view the files
George Costa
2022-04-04
Hi Alan,

After investigation, I found that the reason why you can't access "Register item on Amazon" and the "Web" tile is that you have HAL customisation modifying the item register window.
To make changes to that customisation, please reach out to your partner Paul Timms and discuss with him how to proceed with those changes.

Regards.
George Costa
PM HansaWorld
This thread has been closed for further comments. Please create a new thread
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Agnieszka Klimkiewicz
Hello / Witam It looks that you have old app database and sub files still installed. If you want ...
07:53 12 Apr 2024
Monica Amado
Bom dia, Sónia, Por favor efetuar o download e importe o ficheiro em anexo através de: Siste...
11:48 26 Feb 2024
You can subscribe to notifications for any post in this forum by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the topics list. You have to log in to use this functionality.