Form Printing issue
2019-05-09
Hi,

We are unable to print the Payment record in PDF as click to print button print to print it straight away. I have attached form setting for your reference. Could you please advise what can i do to make sure we can print to PDF. Thanks.
This answer was correct
Created byMichael Wyeth15:57 22 July 2019
Hi there

I managed to reproduce the issues you were experiencing. I did however manage to get the print dialogue to appear by opening the form template, unticking the print dialogue checkbox and saving. I then ticked again the Print dialogue checkbox on the form properties.

When printing the payment form, the print dialogue then appeared.

Please can you try this method to see if it resolves the issue.

Best regards,

HansaWorld support
Please log in to view the files
Michael Wyeth
2019-05-14
Hello

Please could you let us know which version you are currently running. Additionally, Is an error message appearing, or is the issue that nothing occurs when the print button is selected?

Best regards,

HansaWorld Support
2019-07-19
Created byMichael Wyeth18:07 14 May 2019
Hello Please could you let us know which version you are currently running. Additionally, Is an error message appearing, or is the issue that nothing occurs when the print button is selected? Best regards, HansaWorld Support
Hi Michael,

Thanks for your reply.

Our Hansa version is Standard ERP 8.4 2018-05-14 .

When we print the remittance to send to supplier, we couldn't choose any printer or cute pdf , it went straight to default printer. I have attached our form template setting and Payment register as well. Thanks.
Please log in to view the files
This answer was correct
Michael Wyeth
2019-07-22
Hi there

I managed to reproduce the issues you were experiencing. I did however manage to get the print dialogue to appear by opening the form template, unticking the print dialogue checkbox and saving. I then ticked again the Print dialogue checkbox on the form properties.

When printing the payment form, the print dialogue then appeared.

Please can you try this method to see if it resolves the issue.

Best regards,

HansaWorld support
2019-07-23
Created byMichael Wyeth15:57 22 July 2019
Hi there I managed to reproduce the issues you were experiencing. I did however manage to get the print dialogue to appear by opening the form template, unticking the print dialogue checkbox and saving. I then ticked again the Print dialogue checkbox on
Thanks, Michael. It works.
This thread has been closed for further comments. Please create a new thread
Back to the list
Latest Posts
I need direction, materials and any relevant information that can get me started in learning HAL....
10:45 25 Mar 2024
Bom dia Venho por este meio solicitar resolução para um problema que estamos a nos deparar com o Ha...
10:43 15 Mar 2024
You can subscribe to notifications for any post in this forum by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the topics list. You have to log in to use this functionality.