error starting app
Ron Beasley
2018-12-29
App downloaded from the Apple Store for Mac. The app opened the first time used and I set up my company and created a reservation. Since then I get a message stating "No response from the network" with options to reset or quit. I deleted the app and reinstalled from the app store. The same continues to happen.

Please advise.
Pijus Juodis
2019-01-02
Hello,

Could you please provide your company name?

Thank you!

Best regards,
HansaWorld support
Ron Beasley
2019-01-02
Created byPijus Juodis09:43 2 Jan 2019
Hello, Could you please provide your company name? Thank you! Best regards, HansaWorld support
We are just starting an RV rental service as a home small business. Our company name will be Fun State RV Rentals, LLC.

Your app covers what I need if I can get it to work. Also, I saw in a post that my app files reside on my home MAC. Is this true? I do not want an app that requires the internet to function.

Thanks.
Tomas J.
2019-01-03
Hello,

Our software is cloud based. Which means it only works with internet.

We would advice firstly to install on Mac or Windows machine, and then connect to your company. Company icon>> connect to company.
Find your company and click connect.

Alternatively you can connect to https://mystandard.hansaworld.com/loginpage with your device and after you installed the software and filled company details and email. After verifying it and creating password, you will be able to login. You will find your company server. Click connect>> download client.

Regards,

Hansaworld support
This thread has been closed for further comments. Please create a new thread
Back to the list
Latest Posts
I need direction, materials and any relevant information that can get me started in learning HAL....
10:45 25 Mar 2024
Bom dia Venho por este meio solicitar resolução para um problema que estamos a nos deparar com o Ha...
10:43 15 Mar 2024
You can subscribe to notifications for any post in this forum by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the topics list. You have to log in to use this functionality.