Development Roadmap
Nick Claxson
2018-05-11
Good Afternoon

We are currently running a project which involves understanding the development of Hansa ERP in the next 3, 6, 12, 24 months.

Is there a roadmap which can be shared to highlight areas of focus on development such as the CRM module etc.

Many thanks
Nick
Per
2018-05-14
Hello.

Thank you for your message.

Are you a customer to HansaWorld? If so, which company are you repesenting, and from what country do you operate?

Br.
HansaWorld Support
Nick Claxson
2018-05-14
Created byPer09:37 14 May 2018
Hello. Thank you for your message. Are you a customer to HansaWorld? If so, which company are you repesenting, and from what country do you operate? Br. HansaWorld Support
Good Afternoon, we are a UK customer, my login should link me for this purpose.

Many thanks
Nick
Pijus Juodis
2018-05-16
Hi Nick,

I wanted to double check if I understood your question correctly.
Are you asking about the development priorities (i.e. which functionality will we be improving) of HansaWorld in the upcoming 2 years?

Thank you!

Best Regards,
HansaWorld Support.
Nick Claxson
2018-05-16
Created byPijus Juodis10:27 16 May 2018
Hi Nick, I wanted to double check if I understood your question correctly. Are you asking about the development priorities (i.e. which functionality will we be improving) of HansaWorld in the upcoming 2 years? Thank you! Best Regards, HansaWorld Suppor
Good Morning

We are looking at your development roadmap.

Our project has now moved to the next stage where we have run initial overviews on two other ERP systems which have marked much higher than our current Hansa ERP both in functionality and licensing costs.

At face value this would leave our incumbent system last in the comparisons, however with understanding your roadmap we could consider this as it is a incumbent system,

Currently we are progressing with the other parties for a detailed scoping exercise to validate their initial findings which is of course an exercise we do not need to do with the incumbent Hansa system so would appreciate a response for the development roadmap.

I hope this helps.
Nick

Pijus Juodis
2018-05-21
Hi,

It is possible to arrange a call for discussing this topic with us or your supporting partner.

You can contact us directly via email uksupport@hansaworld.com and propose a time suitable for you to have a call with our Operations and/or Development department.

Best regards,
HansaWorld Support.
Nick Claxson
2018-05-21
Created byPijus Juodis07:10 21 May 2018
Hi, It is possible to arrange a call for discussing this topic with us or your supporting partner. You can contact us directly via email uksupport@hansaworld.com and propose a time suitable for you to have a call with our Operations and/or Development d
Good Afternoon

Please have the relevant department contact me on my login email address to arrange discussion.

We have worked with other vendors direct rather than with partners and would ask that we have Hansa deal with this directly for clarity.

Regards
Nick
Pijus Juodis
2018-05-31
Hello,

Sorry, but I do not have access and ability to view your login email address, which is your personal information.

Therefore, I would kindly ask you to contact us and I can make sure that the responsible person would be assigned.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
HansaWorld Support
This thread has been closed for further comments. Please create a new thread
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Agnieszka Klimkiewicz
Hello / Witam It looks that you have old app database and sub files still installed. If you want ...
07:53 12 Apr 2024
Monica Amado
Bom dia, Sónia, Por favor efetuar o download e importe o ficheiro em anexo através de: Siste...
11:48 26 Feb 2024
You can subscribe to notifications for any post in this forum by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the topics list. You have to log in to use this functionality.