new user can not loga in system ask for email
Tatiana Rojas
2017-01-13
After the password hansa ask for a email address required. if click quit or save hansa quit.
This answer was correct
Created byMartins Ebersteins17:15 16 Mar 2017
Dear John and Tatjana,

In order to use Standard ERP by HansaWorld product, you will need to create a Standard ID.
Standard ID is created when validating your e-mail address.
You will have to:
1. enter a valid e-mail address when logging in to the system;
2. received an e-mail;
3. follow link in that e-mail;
4. create you Standard ID;
5. afterwards enter in the Standard ERP system, after logging in, password of your Standard ID to associate your Standard ERP user with your Standard ID (which are 2 entirely different things).

Let me know did this help.

Best regards,
Eberstein Business Solutions
HansaWorld Business Partner
----------------------------
Exceeding Customer Expectations
www.ebersteins.com
support@eberstein.lt
Edwin
2017-01-16
Hello Tatiana,

Have you entered a valid email address for that user? If so, make sure you validate that email address by clicking on the link you should have gotten sent to you. Also make sure the email didn't end up in your junk folder.

Kind regards,

Edwin
HansaWorld Support
john worne
2017-03-10
Created byEdwin09:19 16 Jan 2017
Hello Tatiana, Have you entered a valid email address for that user? If so, make sure you validate that email address by clicking on the link you should have gotten sent to you. Also make sure the email didn't end up in your junk folder. Kind regar
hello
i'm new usr.
This answer was correct
Martins Ebersteins
2017-03-16
Created byjohn worne09:18 10 Mar 2017
hello i'm new usr.
Dear John and Tatjana,

In order to use Standard ERP by HansaWorld product, you will need to create a Standard ID.
Standard ID is created when validating your e-mail address.
You will have to:
1. enter a valid e-mail address when logging in to the system;
2. received an e-mail;
3. follow link in that e-mail;
4. create you Standard ID;
5. afterwards enter in the Standard ERP system, after logging in, password of your Standard ID to associate your Standard ERP user with your Standard ID (which are 2 entirely different things).

Let me know did this help.

Best regards,
Eberstein Business Solutions
HansaWorld Business Partner
----------------------------
Exceeding Customer Expectations
www.ebersteins.com
support@eberstein.lt
Back to the list
Latest Posts
I have a new advertising system, Table advertisement android terminal running android 11. I have be...
06:38 25 Apr 2024
Piotr Teteruk
Hi Agnieszka, ok, will try to it remove one more time and will Łęt you know if it works. Thank ...
16:14 21 Apr 2024
You can subscribe to notifications for any post in this forum by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the topics list. You have to log in to use this functionality.