Down Payment invoice
Sharon Slater
2017-01-20
I have noticed that on down payment invoices discounts do not show in the discount field, they have been applied however don't show, also if something has 100% discount they do not show at all, this is causing some confusion with our customers. Is there anyway of them appearing for the customer reference?

Thanks

This answer was correct
Created byEdwin12:36 6 Feb 2017
I have investigated this further now and the case with the 100% discount seems to be a bug in the system. It has been reported to our development department and we hope to have this issue resolved in a future update. The same thing applies for the discount not being shown in the discount field. Thank you for making us aware of these so that we can try and fix them.

You could remove the discount field from the invoice form as a workaround for the problem until it has been resolved. To do this you can do the following:

1. Go to module Sales ledger -> Forms -> Highlight Invoices -> Click on the cogwheel and select Define Form

2. Highlight INVOICE in the form template field and drill down (cmd + shift + V on Mac or ctrl + shift + V on PC)

3. Now the invoice form template will be open. Click Create -> Duplicate

4. Now click on the cogwheel -> Properties and give the duplicated invoice template a new code and comment (i.e INVOICE_DP)

5. Click OK

6. Remove the discount field from the template and press save.

7. Now go to form definition window as described in step 1

8. On row 2 enter DOWN as the language and then in the form template field you add the new template you just created (INVOICE_DP)

9. Press save.

What has happened now is that you have two invoice forms, the original one with the discount field and the new one without. The one without is connected to the "language" you just created called DOWN. Now if you create a down payment invoice and go to the tab Del. Terms on the invoice you can add DOWN in the language field. That will result in that the invoice in question will use the new form template you just created without a discount field. This is like I said a workaround that you can use to avoid confusing your customers with an empty discount field.

Kind regards,

Edwin
HansaWorld Support
Sharon Slater
2017-02-02
So, I logged this enquiry on the 20th January and not had any response!!

Hansa, do you not bother to read these enquiries? Where can I get help that is not on this waste of time forum?
Edwin
2017-02-02
Hello Sharon,

We apologise for the late reply.

What version of Standard ERP are you using? If you are not sure you can open the program and click on Standard ERP in the top left corner and then click on About Standard ERP. There you will see a version and date.
When you print your invoices, do you see a field labelled discount and if so, is that the one you mean is empty even though a discount has been applied?

Kind regards,

Edwin
HansaWorld Support
Sharon Slater
2017-02-06
Created byEdwin10:34 2 Feb 2017
Hello Sharon, We apologise for the late reply. What version of Standard ERP are you using? If you are not sure you can open the program and click on Standard ERP in the top left corner and then click on About Standard ERP. There you will see a version
Hello Edwin,

We are on version 8.3 2017.01.08.

This is the field I am referring too.

Regards

This answer was correct
Edwin
2017-02-06
I have investigated this further now and the case with the 100% discount seems to be a bug in the system. It has been reported to our development department and we hope to have this issue resolved in a future update. The same thing applies for the discount not being shown in the discount field. Thank you for making us aware of these so that we can try and fix them.

You could remove the discount field from the invoice form as a workaround for the problem until it has been resolved. To do this you can do the following:

1. Go to module Sales ledger -> Forms -> Highlight Invoices -> Click on the cogwheel and select Define Form

2. Highlight INVOICE in the form template field and drill down (cmd + shift + V on Mac or ctrl + shift + V on PC)

3. Now the invoice form template will be open. Click Create -> Duplicate

4. Now click on the cogwheel -> Properties and give the duplicated invoice template a new code and comment (i.e INVOICE_DP)

5. Click OK

6. Remove the discount field from the template and press save.

7. Now go to form definition window as described in step 1

8. On row 2 enter DOWN as the language and then in the form template field you add the new template you just created (INVOICE_DP)

9. Press save.

What has happened now is that you have two invoice forms, the original one with the discount field and the new one without. The one without is connected to the "language" you just created called DOWN. Now if you create a down payment invoice and go to the tab Del. Terms on the invoice you can add DOWN in the language field. That will result in that the invoice in question will use the new form template you just created without a discount field. This is like I said a workaround that you can use to avoid confusing your customers with an empty discount field.

Kind regards,

Edwin
HansaWorld Support
Sharon Slater
2017-02-06
Created byEdwin12:36 6 Feb 2017
I have investigated this further now and the case with the 100% discount seems to be a bug in the system. It has been reported to our development department and we hope to have this issue resolved in a future update. The same thing applies for the discoun
Thank you
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Agnieszka Klimkiewicz
Hello / Witam It looks that you have old app database and sub files still installed. If you want ...
07:53 12 Apr 2024
Monica Amado
Bom dia, Sónia, Por favor efetuar o download e importe o ficheiro em anexo através de: Siste...
11:48 26 Feb 2024
You can subscribe to notifications for any post in this forum by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the topics list. You have to log in to use this functionality.