2 unsolved problems are disappear
June Wang (n)
2016-12-09
Hi these problems had been posted but cannot be found on forum now:

1. Unable to create new contact when creating an invoice in touchscreen interface
Steps: press new customer button, press "new" button, two fields appear "NO" & "Name"
there is no save function key, Hansa freeze

2. The customer settlement discount is not deducted from periodic customer statement, so the balance of this report is higher than the actual value shown in Sales Ledger report.

our Hansa version : ERP 8.0 2015-12-23 (Intel/Windows XP/Windows 7)

Thank you in advance for your help

June Wang
Dural Irrigation
Sydney
This answer was correct
Created byElvis Kvalbergs10:39 19 Dec 2016
Hi June,

1. Hard to say why it is missing for you. Perhaps access right or something, but I checked in demo and the setting is there. Anyway - likely something to be looked at in you particular setup

2. Same here - before it is possible to report this as a problem to HansaWorld we would need to understand where specifically the problem lies and this is possible only by looking at your particular data. Especially if you say that this is not working only for some customers and for some it is.

I can offer you the possibility to send these through to us if you are interested in us looking at your data and find the cause. You know my contact information so feel free to send the details through.

/Elvis Kvalbergs [2016-12-19, 12:39 UCT+2h]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elvis Kvalbergs
2016-12-09
Hi June,

1. What do you have in Point of Sales >> Setting >> Fields for creating New Customer? Also - is this in online or LiveSync mode? Missing buttons could be an interface bug, but could be a settings issue, but first please check that setting.

2. This sounds as a missing feature of customer statement. Have you tried to replicate in newest version?

Elvis Kvalbergs
Burti Ltd.
HansaWorld service partner
June Wang (n)
2016-12-15
Created byElvis Kvalbergs20:11 9 Dec 2016
Hi June, 1. What do you have in Point of Sales >> Setting >> Fields for creating New Customer? Also - is this in online or LiveSync mode? Missing buttons could be an interface bug, but could be a settings issue, but first please check that se
Elvis

thank you for your reply

1. there is no setting in POS\Setting\Fields for creating new customer
please let me know how to do the setting

2. the customer statement (Form) match with Sales Ledger and General Ledger but the "Periodic Customer statement" is out, settlement discount is missing, it only happens to some customers but not all customers

June Wang
Dural Irrigation
Sydney
June Wang (n)
2016-12-15
Created byElvis Kvalbergs20:11 9 Dec 2016
Hi June, 1. What do you have in Point of Sales >> Setting >> Fields for creating New Customer? Also - is this in online or LiveSync mode? Missing buttons could be an interface bug, but could be a settings issue, but first please check that se
Elvis

thank you for your reply

1. there is no setting in POS\Setting\Fields for creating new customer
please let me know how to do the setting

2. the customer statement (Form) match with Sales Ledger and General Ledger but the "Periodic Customer statement" is out, settlement discount is missing, it only happens to some customers but not all customers

June Wang
Dural Irrigation
Sydney
This answer was correct
Elvis Kvalbergs
2016-12-19
Created byJune Wang (n)22:54 15 Dec 2016
Elvis thank you for your reply 1. there is no setting in POS\Setting\Fields for creating new customer please let me know how to do the setting 2. the customer statement (Form) match with Sales Ledger and General Ledger but the "Periodic Customer s
Hi June,

1. Hard to say why it is missing for you. Perhaps access right or something, but I checked in demo and the setting is there. Anyway - likely something to be looked at in you particular setup

2. Same here - before it is possible to report this as a problem to HansaWorld we would need to understand where specifically the problem lies and this is possible only by looking at your particular data. Especially if you say that this is not working only for some customers and for some it is.

I can offer you the possibility to send these through to us if you are interested in us looking at your data and find the cause. You know my contact information so feel free to send the details through.

/Elvis Kvalbergs [2016-12-19, 12:39 UCT+2h]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to the list
Latest Posts
Agnieszka Klimkiewicz
Hello / Witam It looks that you have old app database and sub files still installed. If you want ...
07:53 12 Apr 2024
Monica Amado
Bom dia, Sónia, Por favor efetuar o download e importe o ficheiro em anexo através de: Siste...
11:48 26 Feb 2024
You can subscribe to notifications for any post in this forum by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the topics list. You have to log in to use this functionality.