Group Invoicing
BRYONY
2016-11-04
Is there a way to group invoice from a number of sales orders for the same client? This used to be possible with FOP.
Many thanks

Bryony
Martins Ebersteins
2016-04-25
Dear Bryony,

You should use the Sales Orders module -> Routines -> Maintenance -> Group invoicing maintenance function!

Best regards,
Eberstein Business Solutions
HansaWorld Business Partner
----------------------------
Exceeding Customer Expectations
www.ebersteins.com
support@eberstein.lt
BRYONY
2016-04-25
Hello there
Thanks for your reply. If I use this sales module, routines, maintenance there are no options in this view - only a search button
Martins Ebersteins
2016-04-25
Created byBRYONY11:58 25 Apr 2016
Hello there Thanks for your reply. If I use this sales module, routines, maintenance there are no options in this view - only a search button
It most probably means that your user access rights disallows you from accessing maintenance functions - this would be the first place to check.
They are located in System module -> Settings -> Access Groups.
You can check what access group you are using in your persons card (System -> registers -> Persons).

Best regards,
Eberstein Business Solutions
HansaWorld Business Partner
----------------------------
Exceeding Customer Expectations
www.ebersteins.com
support@eberstein.lt
Paul Timms
2016-04-27
Hi Bryony

It may be that this function isn't available in Standard Accounts.

Regards

Paul
This thread has been closed for further comments. Please create a new thread
Back to the list
Latest Posts
I have a new advertising system, Table advertisement android terminal running android 11. I have be...
06:38 25 Apr 2024
Piotr Teteruk
Hi Agnieszka, ok, will try to it remove one more time and will Łęt you know if it works. Thank ...
16:14 21 Apr 2024
You can subscribe to notifications for any post in this forum by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the topics list. You have to log in to use this functionality.