Wrong Location
2016-11-04
If I invoice something using the wrong location is the correct procedure to close (void) the order and create a new one? For example my I invoiced an order using a Miami location and it should have been my Cali location.
This answer was correct
Created by16:02 8 Jun 2013

There are a number of ways to correct this:

(1) From the Delivery, do a Returned Goods, and from the Returned Goods, create a Credit note. Then on the order, correct the location, and re-create the Delivery and Invoice. (Make sure the Credit Invoices Update Order quantity" is set in order settings.

(2) Simply transfer stock from the the location that should have been invoiced to the location that was invoiced, using the Stock Movement" register in the Stock Module.

HansaWorld Support Team
This answer was correct
2013-06-08

There are a number of ways to correct this:

(1) From the Delivery, do a Returned Goods, and from the Returned Goods, create a Credit note. Then on the order, correct the location, and re-create the Delivery and Invoice. (Make sure the Credit Invoices Update Order quantity" is set in order settings.

(2) Simply transfer stock from the the location that should have been invoiced to the location that was invoiced, using the Stock Movement" register in the Stock Module.

HansaWorld Support Team
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Agnieszka Klimkiewicz
Hello / Witam It looks that you have old app database and sub files still installed. If you want ...
07:53 12 Apr 2024
Monica Amado
Bom dia, Sónia, Por favor efetuar o download e importe o ficheiro em anexo através de: Siste...
11:48 26 Feb 2024
You can subscribe to notifications for any post in this forum by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the topics list. You have to log in to use this functionality.