Problem Creating an Invoice
2016-11-04
In the contract module, when trying to create an invoice for a contract/customer of mine, using "Operation Create Invoice", I get the following message: "No invoice was created, either nothing can be invoiced or you are not allowed to create a contract invoices".

If I run the Report "Invoice-able Contracts" for the same customer, nothing is printed in the report. Also, the Maintenance Routine "Create Invoices" does not create an invoice for this customer

I've always had the relevant Access Rights to generate these - any idea why I am now unable to do so?
This answer was correct
Created by15:47 6 May 2013
If you're sure no changes have been made to your System Access Rights, have a look at the Customer Contact Card (Flip: Terms) to see if the Customer has not been placed "On Hold", or has been "Closed".

Once customers have been placed on hold, or have been closed, you are unable to generate any further invoices until their credit issues have been resolved (and "On Hold Un-ticked")

HansaWorld Support Team
This answer was correct
2013-05-06
If you're sure no changes have been made to your System Access Rights, have a look at the Customer Contact Card (Flip: Terms) to see if the Customer has not been placed "On Hold", or has been "Closed".

Once customers have been placed on hold, or have been closed, you are unable to generate any further invoices until their credit issues have been resolved (and "On Hold Un-ticked")

HansaWorld Support Team
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Agnieszka Klimkiewicz
Hello / Witam It looks that you have old app database and sub files still installed. If you want ...
07:53 12 Apr 2024
Monica Amado
Bom dia, Sónia, Por favor efetuar o download e importe o ficheiro em anexo através de: Siste...
11:48 26 Feb 2024
You can subscribe to notifications for any post in this forum by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the topics list. You have to log in to use this functionality.