Auto Login
Alan
2019-10-15
How do I setup my client to allow Auto login?

I go to User Settings>>Settings>>Login Options and un tick the box that says Don't ask to store auto login details.
When I then log in next, it asks me if want to save the login info, I click yes, but the next time I go to log in, it asks me for my password again?

What am I doing wrong?

This answer was correct
Created byPijus Juodis10:23 16 Oct 2019
Hi,

This feature works only if you use your signature to login (i.e. your user code, for example: SJ, AM, etc.).
It will not work if you are using your StandardID for logging in (i.e. your email address).

Best regards,
HansaWorld
This answer was correct
Pijus Juodis
2019-10-16
Hi,

This feature works only if you use your signature to login (i.e. your user code, for example: SJ, AM, etc.).
It will not work if you are using your StandardID for logging in (i.e. your email address).

Best regards,
HansaWorld
Back to the list
Latest Posts
I need direction, materials and any relevant information that can get me started in learning HAL....
10:45 25 Mar 2024
Bom dia Venho por este meio solicitar resolução para um problema que estamos a nos deparar com o Ha...
10:43 15 Mar 2024
You can subscribe to notifications for any post in this forum by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the topics list. You have to log in to use this functionality.