Delete Everything and start over
2019-07-22
How do I delete everything and start over, I have been experimenting and now want to start over. I have accounts marked done which I can't delete???

thank you
Carol
Simone M.
2019-07-23
Hello,
if you want to delete everything, you can do it deleting the HANSA.HDB file.
Please note that this is the database file and it is an irreversible action.
It will erase all the registers, setting, and all imputed data.
Be sure to have a backup before to delete the database file.

But if you just need to remove few OKed record, I suggest just to invalidate the records (Menu: Record>>Invalidate)
2019-07-23
Created bySimone M.15:19 23 July 2019
Hello, if you want to delete everything, you can do it deleting the HANSA.HDB file. Please note that this is the database file and it is an irreversible action. It will erase all the registers, setting, and all imputed data. Be sure to have a backup befor
Hi Simone M.

thank you but I cannot find that file, I have the "Standard CRM"

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR YOUR HELP
Tomas J.
2019-07-24
Hello,

If it's MAC you're using, try searching for Hansa.HDB, or locate it in library. Other way is just to uninstall and install a fresh copy from:
https://www.standard-accounts.com/eng/CRM/overview

Best regards,

Hansaworld support
This thread has been closed for further comments. Please create a new thread
Back to the list
Latest Posts
I have a new advertising system, Table advertisement android terminal running android 11. I have be...
06:38 25 Apr 2024
Piotr Teteruk
Hi Agnieszka, ok, will try to it remove one more time and will Łęt you know if it works. Thank ...
16:14 21 Apr 2024
You can subscribe to notifications for any post in this forum by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the topics list. You have to log in to use this functionality.