Single user mode
Gary Taylor
2019-07-01
We are currently running version 8.3, latest version upgrade being worked on.

I need to add a fiscal year to the company record but cannot seem to use the mystandard portal to restart Hansa which would then be in single user mode.

I believe there is a way within the Hansa product itself to unlog users who happen to have left their version of Hansa logged in but for the life of me I cannt remember how to do it. Does anybody know how to do this please?

Tomorrow I will sort out access to mystandard portal but for the time being I just need single user access.

Thank you.

Gary
Michael Wyeth
2019-07-02
Hi Gary

You can log users off the system by going to:

System Module > Settings > Active Users

Highlight the user you wish to log off > operations menu > Log off

This will log that particular user off.

Best regards,

HansaWorld Support
Gary Taylor
2019-07-02
Created byMichael Wyeth09:30 2 July 2019
Hi Gary You can log users off the system by going to: System Module > Settings > Active Users Highlight the user you wish to log off > operations menu > Log off This will log that particular user off. Best regards, HansaWorld Support
Thank you.

Gary Taylor
This thread has been closed for further comments. Please create a new thread
Back to the list
Latest Posts
I need direction, materials and any relevant information that can get me started in learning HAL....
10:45 25 Mar 2024
Bom dia Venho por este meio solicitar resolução para um problema que estamos a nos deparar com o Ha...
10:43 15 Mar 2024
You can subscribe to notifications for any post in this forum by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the topics list. You have to log in to use this functionality.