Unable to install Standard ERP on MBPro with T2 chip running Mojave
Alan Goldberg
2019-04-17
Hi

I'm trying to install a copy of Standard ERP on my new MacBook Pro (2018 model) running Mojave 10.14.4 but it refuses to launch.

I get the following error dialogue boxes, all which error messages point to the app being quarantined.

I am running Standard ERP 8.0 on my Mac. The same copy installs on other Macs in our office running the same version of the OS, but these are 2016 models which only have the T1 chip installed. This might be a red herring, but I believe the security model is causing the problems. When the app launches, it is move to a translocation folder (the path in the attached error message). All my research into this is that this is a holding space until the security measures are dealt with.

Any help would be appreciated.

Alan
Please log in to view the files
Tomas J.
2019-04-17
Hello,

Standard Erp 8.0 is not supported anymore. Meaning it was not meant to work on High Sierra/Mojave. If it runs on some machines, you're just lucky. Only Standard ERP 8.4 and 8.5 are officially supported for Mojave.

So you should update your server as you're running an outdated/unsupported version.

Best regards,

Hansaworld support
This thread has been closed for further comments. Please create a new thread
Back to the list
Latest Posts
I need direction, materials and any relevant information that can get me started in learning HAL....
10:45 25 Mar 2024
Bom dia Venho por este meio solicitar resolução para um problema que estamos a nos deparar com o Ha...
10:43 15 Mar 2024
You can subscribe to notifications for any post in this forum by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the topics list. You have to log in to use this functionality.