1-3 users vs 4-7 users?
Niklas Funk
2018-07-10
We have three companies, and we are 5 persons working in the system (not all at the same time). Most of the time we have problems to work in the same company two persons at the same time. We have tried to contact HansaWorld, but they only ask us to contact any of their dealer. When contacting a dealer, they are not interested at all to help..

As per our invoice we pay for;

3 x 1-3 Users
1 x 4-7 Users
2 x Additional Company Level 3 (2) single user
1 x Additional Company Level 3 single User

Can anyone help to make me understand how many user should be able to be logged in at the same time?

Thanks a lot!!!!

Niklas
Per
2018-07-10
Hello Niklas.

Thank you for your message.

Could you please inform us what company you are working for, and from what country you operate, so that we can direct this customer issue to the correct country support team.

From what i see you are 5 persons working in the system, but have only 4 users licensed. Are one of these users a concurrent user?

Please send us the following report, that you find here:
Module-System >> Reports >> Company Info

Choose as .PDF and please rename the file from "Company Info" to, for instance "Company Info Niklas"

You can then attach the file here in the forum thread, only users from the HansaWorld company will be able to read it.

I would also like to know which dealer (or was it maybe a partner?) that denied you service when you requested it.

Thank you in advance.

Br.
Per
HansaWorld Support Norway

Niklas Funk
2018-07-11
Created byPer14:31 10 July 2018
Hello Niklas. Thank you for your message. Could you please inform us what company you are working for, and from what country you operate, so that we can direct this customer issue to the correct country support team. From what i see you are 5 persons
Hi Per,
I work for Colona Divers in Egypt, but the server is in Sweden. So we can change to Swedish/Norwegian.
We are totally 5 persons, but one is replacing the other one, so only 4 users is enough. My question is how many of us (4 users) can be logged in at the same time?

It was one of my staff member, and she called five dealers that where stated on your list. None of them was interested in helping us...
Please log in to view the files
Per
2018-07-11
Thank you for your message.

I have looked thru your report.
When you are using single user companies, only one user is able to connect to these companies each time.
If you would like to have more then one user connected at the same time, i suggest you ask to make a change in your contract from Single User Companies to Multi User Companies.
After that has been done, you can enter the company and change to Multi User Company by going to:
Module-System >> Settings >> Company Info, under tab "Reg" -Company Type (radio buttons, change to Multi User Company)

Have you checked thru our Partners list for help?
Applitron Datasystem AB would probably be able to give you help:
http://www.hansaworld.com/en/partners2/sweden

Br.
Per
HansaWorld Support
This thread has been closed for further comments. Please create a new thread
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Agnieszka Klimkiewicz
Hello / Witam It looks that you have old app database and sub files still installed. If you want ...
07:53 12 Apr 2024
Monica Amado
Bom dia, Sónia, Por favor efetuar o download e importe o ficheiro em anexo através de: Siste...
11:48 26 Feb 2024
You can subscribe to notifications for any post in this forum by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the topics list. You have to log in to use this functionality.