Standard ERP 8.1 2016-02-28 / Windows client
Tuure Tuunanen
2018-05-14
Hi,

I would need a Standard ERP 8.1 2016-02-28 for Windows (Finland country version) download link.

I have tried to request this from the local distributor, but they said that they cannot help.

Regards,

Tuure
Per
2018-05-14
Hello.

Thank you for your message.

Unfortunately we cannot provide you or any other customer with older versions of Standard ERP.

It is very important that all of our customers are using the latest version of the ERP to guarantee the best stability and security.
This will also affect our work in a better way by having our customers using a more stable product.

Please visit the MyStandard homepage and update your server there to the latest version to ensure the best experience:
1. Go to mystandard.hansaworld.com
2. Choose "Update version" Country:Finland and the latest 8.4-version (not 8.5) Let the server update itself
3. Start up the ERP client and accept the update.

Br.
Per
HansaWorld Support
Tuure Tuunanen
2018-05-14
Created byPer15:11 14 May 2018
Hello. Thank you for your message. Unfortunately we cannot provide you or any other customer with older versions of Standard ERP. It is very important that all of our customers are using the latest version of the ERP to guarantee the best stability an
Dear Per,

I would actually need the old client as we have HAL customizations and updating the server breaks these. We have tested the HAL with 8.4 and none of the customizations work so in order to update the system we need to re-program the HAL stuff (again). This will take several months and last such project was a complete mess. The cost of this is at the same level as changing to migrating our current system to another platform, which we have been considering. So it is not really a trivial as updating the system.

We would need to install the new client this week so I hope you can find a solution to this that works for us. By telling us to install 8.4 is not really the answer, but pushes us to make the decision to move on and start the migration project to another system.

Regards,
Tuure
Per
2018-05-15
Hello and thank you for your message.

I will consult this further with my colleagues.

Br.
Per
HansaWorld Support
Per
2018-05-15
Hello again.

I have consulted with my collegues and we strongly advise against continuing using older versions of ERP, in fact we STRONGLY recommend that every customer uses the lastest version on ERP.
Sooner or later it will be a necessity for you to upgrade to the lastest version, just like with any other software.

Unfortunately, we cannot provide you with a link to 8.1 or any older versions.

However, it could be possible for you to download a client from MyStandard by logging in to mystandard.hansaworld.com and then choose "Connect" where you can download a client from the server.

It would also be possible in theory to make a direct copy of an already existing client. If you want to delete the database, you can do so by entering the programfolder and then delete HANSA.HDB

Br.
Per
HansaWorld Support
This thread has been closed for further comments. Please create a new thread
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Agnieszka Klimkiewicz
Hello / Witam It looks that you have old app database and sub files still installed. If you want ...
07:53 12 Apr 2024
Monica Amado
Bom dia, Sónia, Por favor efetuar o download e importe o ficheiro em anexo através de: Siste...
11:48 26 Feb 2024
You can subscribe to notifications for any post in this forum by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the topics list. You have to log in to use this functionality.