Access Groups
Dil Hayre
2018-03-12
Good Afternoon Support,

Back to access groups, sorry.

I've created a new user with a starting level of No Access. I created a new access group with just the modules required. My question, and using the module Pricing as an example. I set access as Full for Pricing but there were no reports showing in the Reports section.

The access group is very straightforward, I haven't set any exclusions but instead to show reports (e.g. Item List, Price List etc..) I had to include them report by report in the access group.

If you give full access to a module, should it not give access to all of its components? (Registers, Reports etc..)

Kind regards,
Dil
This answer was correct
Created byPer10:26 13 Mar 2018
Thank you for your reply.

I can see that you are running on an old version of Standard ERP.
I strongly suggest that you upgrade your server to Standard ERP v8.4 so that any old issues from older version might have been solved in the newer versions.

You can upgrade the server by visiting the serverportal Mystandard by logging in to: mystandard.hansaworld.com

Make sure that the server is not running, so that you will be able to make the update.
When the server has been updated, the clients that are connected to the server will automatically be updated aswell.

Mvh.
Per
HansaWorld Support
Per
2018-03-13
Hello Dil.

Thank you for your message.

When giving access to a whole module, users are supposed to have access to the functions in that module.

But if i understand you correctly, the user that you granted access to this specific module, does not have fully access?

Could you please share us some information about what product you are using (ERP/Accounts) and what version, and language, so that we will be able to reproduce this possible issue?

Thank you.

Br.
Per
HansaWorld Support
Per
2018-03-13
Please see the online manual for more information regarding Access Groups:

http://www.hansamanuals.com/main/mailnumber___6009/theconf___564/manuals/version___54/hwconvindex.htm?shortcode=HW0104PERSONS_Access_Groups

Br.

Per
HansaWorld Support
Dil Hayre
2018-03-13
Created byPer10:11 13 Mar 2018
Please see the online manual for more information regarding Access Groups: http://www.hansamanuals.com/main/mailnumber___6009/theconf___564/manuals/version___54/hwconvindex.htm?shortcode=HW0104PERSONS_Access_Groups Br. Per HansaWorld Support
Hi Per,

Thank you for the link and your response. In the example, I gave full access to "Pricing" and no reports were showing. We are running Standard ERP v8.2 - English.

Many thanks,
Dil
This answer was correct
Per
2018-03-13
Thank you for your reply.

I can see that you are running on an old version of Standard ERP.
I strongly suggest that you upgrade your server to Standard ERP v8.4 so that any old issues from older version might have been solved in the newer versions.

You can upgrade the server by visiting the serverportal Mystandard by logging in to: mystandard.hansaworld.com

Make sure that the server is not running, so that you will be able to make the update.
When the server has been updated, the clients that are connected to the server will automatically be updated aswell.

Mvh.
Per
HansaWorld Support
Dil Hayre
2018-03-13
Hi Per,

Thank you but upgrading for us is not that straightforward. We run Hansa on site and have many customizations. We are looking to upgrade and will liaise with our Hansa support partner.

Thank you for responding to mu query.

Kind regards,
Dil

This thread has been closed for further comments. Please create a new thread
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Agnieszka Klimkiewicz
Hello / Witam It looks that you have old app database and sub files still installed. If you want ...
07:53 12 Apr 2024
Monica Amado
Bom dia, Sónia, Por favor efetuar o download e importe o ficheiro em anexo através de: Siste...
11:48 26 Feb 2024
You can subscribe to notifications for any post in this forum by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the topics list. You have to log in to use this functionality.