Delivery address template
Sharon Slater
2017-05-12
Could someone have a look at the template for delivery address's? Some of the fields are over laying each other which is making it impossible to enter information.

Thanks in advance
This answer was correct
Created byEdwin07:51 30 May 2017
Hello again Sharon,

Thanks for the information. I am able to repeat your problem in the version of Standard ERP that you are using but not in the latest one we have released (8.3 2017-04-26). My suggestion is therefore that you update to the latest version and the problem should be solved for you.

You can find it on www.standardinstall.com

Regards,

Edwin
HansaWorld Support
Sharon Slater
2017-05-15
Hansa, have you even seen this?

Why is there no one to talk to? I am not able to add delivery addresses until this is been corrected.

Customer Service and Support is terrible.
Edwin
2017-05-15
Created bySharon Slater05:05 15 May 2017
Hansa, have you even seen this? Why is there no one to talk to? I am not able to add delivery addresses until this is been corrected. Customer Service and Support is terrible.
Hello Sharon,

I apologise for the late response.

What version of Standard ERP are you using? To see the exact version you can click on Standard ERP in the top left corner of your screen and then select About Standard ERP. Then you will see the version with a date next to it.

And please also specify where in the system you experience this issue. Is it on all delivery address fields or just on a few specific ones?

Kind regards,

Edwin
HansaWorld Support
Sharon Slater
2017-05-16
Created byEdwin08:57 15 May 2017
Hello Sharon, I apologise for the late response. What version of Standard ERP are you using? To see the exact version you can click on Standard ERP in the top left corner of your screen and then select About Standard ERP. Then you will see the version
Hello Edwin,

How come we have no one to speak with now at Hansaworld? it is very frustrating, sometimes you need to talk to someone.

Anyway, our version is

Standard REP 8.3 2017-03-27 and we are using MAC.

It happens when I try to use it on the delivery address field in SALES ORDERS > SETTINGS > DELIVERY ADDRESSES and also in the delivery address tab in the customer contact, if command return on the address code field.

Thanks

Edwin
2017-05-17
Created bySharon Slater01:17 16 May 2017
Hello Edwin, How come we have no one to speak with now at Hansaworld? it is very frustrating, sometimes you need to talk to someone. Anyway, our version is Standard REP 8.3 2017-03-27 and we are using MAC. It happens when I try to use it on the del
Hello,

If you tell me what country your company is operating in I will see what service partners we have there who could provide telephone support. And I would also need to know what country version you have of the program because I have not been able to find the problem in the versions I have checked.

Regards,

Edwin

Sharon Slater
2017-05-25
Created byEdwin13:31 17 May 2017
Hello, If you tell me what country your company is operating in I will see what service partners we have there who could provide telephone support. And I would also need to know what country version you have of the program because I have not been able to
Hello Edwin,

We are in Australia. How do I find out which version we are using?

Tomas J.
2017-05-25
Hello Sharon,

Edvin was asking for module System>>Internet enablers and the numbers in Customer code at Hansaworld.

Best regards,

Tomas
Paul Timms
2017-05-26
This is a known issue and has been reported to HansaWorld. If you have the HAL licence and access to a HAL programmer, a temporary fix can be applied until a version containing the fix is released.

Paul Timms
IT System Integrators Ltd
Sharon Slater
2017-05-30
Created byTomas J.09:07 25 May 2017
Hello Sharon, Edvin was asking for module System>>Internet enablers and the numbers in Customer code at Hansaworld. Best regards, Tomas
Thanks Tomas,

Customer Code # is 4427297

thanks

Sharon Slater
2017-05-30
Created byPaul Timms10:16 26 May 2017
This is a known issue and has been reported to HansaWorld. If you have the HAL licence and access to a HAL programmer, a temporary fix can be applied until a version containing the fix is released. Paul Timms IT System Integrators Ltd
Thanks Paul,

I am not sure if we have the HAL licence. How can I check this?
This answer was correct
Edwin
2017-05-30
Created bySharon Slater00:39 30 May 2017
Thanks Paul, I am not sure if we have the HAL licence. How can I check this?
Hello again Sharon,

Thanks for the information. I am able to repeat your problem in the version of Standard ERP that you are using but not in the latest one we have released (8.3 2017-04-26). My suggestion is therefore that you update to the latest version and the problem should be solved for you.

You can find it on www.standardinstall.com

Regards,

Edwin
HansaWorld Support
Back to the list
Latest Posts
I have a new advertising system, Table advertisement android terminal running android 11. I have be...
06:38 25 Apr 2024
Piotr Teteruk
Hi Agnieszka, ok, will try to it remove one more time and will Łęt you know if it works. Thank ...
16:14 21 Apr 2024
You can subscribe to notifications for any post in this forum by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the topics list. You have to log in to use this functionality.