Expense approvals
Dil Hayre
2016-11-07
Dear Support,
My questions are:

1) How do we setup approval rules for Expenses
2) Be able to select the approver on someone’s expenses?

For example, with Purchase Invoices, om the PO page is a field that says “To Sign” and we can then select the relevant approver.
But on the Expenses page the Accounts person who is entering the data then “authorises” it as a way to say the data is correct. The “Signer” field is then populated with the name of the person entering the data.

Should we not be able to pick the approver so that the expense claim is then forwarded to their line manager or according to the approval workflow?

Many thanks,
Dil
This answer was correct
Created byPaul Timms11:07 15 Apr 2016
Hi Dil

Do you have an Approval Rule set up for Expenses, in Business Alerts module?

Regards

Paul
This answer was correct
Paul Timms
2016-04-15
Hi Dil

Do you have an Approval Rule set up for Expenses, in Business Alerts module?

Regards

Paul
Dil Hayre
2016-04-15
Hi Paul,

We do. Currently all approved ones go to our FD. We cant figure out how to change that so the request goes to the line manager of the person submitting the expense claim.

Would screenshots of our setup help?

Regards,
Dil

Paul Timms
2016-04-21
Hi Dil

I think that would help, you can e-mail me directly if that's easier.

Regards

Paul
Dil Hayre
2016-04-25
Hi Paul,

Thank you. I will send the screenshots through now.

Regards,
Dil
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Agnieszka Klimkiewicz
Hello / Witam It looks that you have old app database and sub files still installed. If you want ...
07:53 12 Apr 2024
Monica Amado
Bom dia, Sónia, Por favor efetuar o download e importe o ficheiro em anexo através de: Siste...
11:48 26 Feb 2024
You can subscribe to notifications for any post in this forum by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the topics list. You have to log in to use this functionality.