Ordered qty on Delivery changed
Alan
2020-09-30
Hi, so I have a Sales order which has an item on it with a qty of 12,000.
Every 2 weeks, a delivery is created for qty 400

for the first 24 deliveries, the ordered qty on the delivery record shows correctly the original ordered qty (12,000) less what has already been delivered.

However, I have just noticed that somehow, on the 25th delivery, the ordered qty has jumped up by 2,000 odd.
This means, when I run the order status report, it is showing an incorrect outstanding qty, and also has a negative amount on the picking qty for some reason.

Any idea how this may have happened?

Version 8.5 - 2020-06-05
Build 85342421
Jeanay Smith
2020-09-30
Hello

Would you please check if:

1.Has anyone made any returns of goods from the first 24 deliveries?

2.Did anyone add to the original sales order?

Best regards
Jeanay
Alan
2020-10-01
Hi Jeanay,

There are no returned goods for any of the deliveries and the sales order qty still shows the original qty of 12,000 so nothing has been added.

Many thanks

Alan
Ahmed Gharaibeh
2020-10-05
Hi Alan,

I would suggest you run the Rebuild Database command from your MyStandard,

You should have an Admin Access to the server on MyStandard to run this command

The rebuild will be added to the Server Activity Log

Best regards
Ahmed
Alan
2020-10-08
If all the rebuild database command does is do an export / import of my database, then I have already done this in to a local test system and the issue is still prevalent.

What else does the Rebuild Database routine do? If it does something extra over and above an export / import of a text backup, how can I perform this in a local test system to see if it fixes anything?
Alan
2020-10-13
Any thoughts?
HansaWorld Adriatic
2020-10-14
Hi Alan,

in module Sales Orders > Routines > Maintenance > select "Recalculate Orders":
1. In field Order specify order number

2. tick checkboxes Delivered Qty and Invoiced Qty
3. select button Run

Check the order status report again and let me know know if the issue has been resolved
Alan
2020-10-15
Thanks for that. So the Recalculate Order Maint did seem to fix the Order Status totals of "To Ship" and "Outstanding" etc.

The one thing that is still showing, which I don't know if makes a difference or not, is the ordered column in the report still shows an incorrect value.
As you can see from the attached image, the ordered value is decreasing by 400 each time, but then jumps from 2,817 to 4,834.
Obviously the recalculate maintenance doesn't adjust these values, however I am guessing this doesn't make any real difference?

Best regards,
Alan
Please log in to view the files
HansaWorld Adriatic
2020-10-16
Hi Alan,

I am glad to hear that maintenance fixed issue.

We will look into how to resolve issue for the "Ordered value"

Regards
HansaWorld Adriatic
2020-10-21
Hi Alan,

We were able to repeat the issue and our development team will look into it.

Regards
Dejan
This thread has been closed for further comments. Please create a new thread
Back to the list
Latest Posts
I need direction, materials and any relevant information that can get me started in learning HAL....
10:45 25 Mar 2024
Bom dia Venho por este meio solicitar resolução para um problema que estamos a nos deparar com o Ha...
10:43 15 Mar 2024
You can subscribe to notifications for any post in this forum by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the topics list. You have to log in to use this functionality.