Fixed Asset Depreciation at Year End
Alan
2020-08-14
Is there any documentation on how to deal with fixed asset depreciation and write off for the Year End process in Hansa 8.5 if you are not using the asset module?

You previously just linked me to the manual for the Asset module, but I need the documentation regarding the journal entries required for the fixed asset depreciation and disposal accounts if you a NOT using the Asset module.

Thanks

Alan
Jeanay Smith
2020-08-19
Dear Alan

If you are not using the Assets module, this process would likely need to be done by creating a manual N/L transaction.

Best regards
Jeanay
Alan
2020-08-25
Created byJeanay Smith10:26 19 Aug 2020
Dear Alan If you are not using the Assets module, this process would likely need to be done by creating a manual N/L transaction. Best regards Jeanay
Thanks, can you point me in the direction of instructions on which NL transactions to post?
I recall there was a help section on this somewhere, however I cannot seem to locate it.

Many thanks
Alan
Richard Saunders
2020-08-28
Good Day Alan,

Depreciation would need to be calculated based on the depreciation module your company uses and posted as a nominal ledger transaction.

Regarding the year end process, please have a look at our HansaManuals: http://www.hansamanuals.com/main/none/theconf___578/manuals/version___54/hwconvindex.htm

Please let me know if you are successful with this.

Kind Regards,

Richard
This thread has been closed for further comments. Please create a new thread
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Agnieszka Klimkiewicz
Hello / Witam It looks that you have old app database and sub files still installed. If you want ...
07:53 12 Apr 2024
Monica Amado
Bom dia, Sónia, Por favor efetuar o download e importe o ficheiro em anexo através de: Siste...
11:48 26 Feb 2024
You can subscribe to notifications for any post in this forum by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the topics list. You have to log in to use this functionality.