bank reconcilation
mohammed nawras
2020-06-23
Hi,

today I found this useful website accidentally while browsing the internet and i would to suggest to inform all the customers who using the standard ERP to use this website to share ideas and opinion that will be really helpful and improve the system.

my inquiry:

when I try to make bank reconciliation and click on importing entries the message will be "bank account missing in payment mode".

thanks
Arthur Ferretti
2020-06-24
Hi Mohammed,
I hope you are well.
Please let me know where you are based and which product version you are using.
Thank you,

Best Regards,
Arthur
mohammed nawras
2020-06-24
Created byArthur Ferretti17:59 24 Jun 2020
Hi Mohammed, I hope you are well. Please let me know where you are based and which product version you are using. Thank you, Best Regards, Arthur
Hi Arthur,
thank you for reply
location in UAE and version 8.5
Hector Parada
2020-06-30
Mohammed,

Please keep in mind that the following must be filled:
SL>>Settings>>Payment Modes - Field "Bank" must be filled with existing record

Best Regard
mohammed nawras
2020-06-30
Created byHector Parada17:58 30 Jun 2020
Mohammed, Please keep in mind that the following must be filled: SL>>Settings>>Payment Modes - Field "Bank" must be filled with existing record Best Regard
Hi

already filled
Hector Parada
2020-07-18
Mohammed,

In the account selection field in Bank Recon are you selecting the account and not simply selection "Import Transaction"
you need to manually select the account

1) You open window and it shows first payment mode, but it's not actually read in so check fails
2) Change payment mode and press import and it's gonna be fine

Best Regards
This thread has been closed for further comments. Please create a new thread
Back to the list
Latest Posts
I need direction, materials and any relevant information that can get me started in learning HAL....
10:45 25 Mar 2024
Bom dia Venho por este meio solicitar resolução para um problema que estamos a nos deparar com o Ha...
10:43 15 Mar 2024
You can subscribe to notifications for any post in this forum by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the topics list. You have to log in to use this functionality.