open locked period
mohammed nawras
2020-06-23
Hi,

how I can open the locked period, I tried to add action allow to change locking from access group but I did not find.

Thanks for support
Please log in to view the files
Adam Pember
2020-06-25
Hi Mohammed,

If you have the Action "Change System Locking" set to Full in your access group, it will allow you to either change or remove the locking dates.

Alternitavely, you can add a locking exception by going to:

Module: System > Settings > Locking Exceptions.

From here you can enter the period start date, end date, define as unlock and the relevant register.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Kind Regards,

Adam Pember
mohammed nawras
2020-06-25
Created byAdam Pember13:09 25 Jun 2020
Hi Mohammed, If you have the Action "Change System Locking" set to Full in your access group, it will allow you to either change or remove the locking dates. Alternitavely, you can add a locking exception by going to: Module: System > Settings > Locki
Hi,

I tried both but the result is same as attached

thanks
Please log in to view the files
This answer was useful
Hector Parada
2020-06-30
Hello Mohammed,

That is because you need to set Access Right: "Lock Exceptions for Transactions" to FULL

Best Regards
mohammed nawras
2020-07-02
Created byHector Parada17:52 30 Jun 2020
Hello Mohammed, That is because you need to set Access Right: "Lock Exceptions for Transactions" to FULL Best Regards
Hello Hector,

Thanks very much, now is working fine

appreciated
This thread has been closed for further comments. Please create a new thread
Back to the list
Latest Posts
I need direction, materials and any relevant information that can get me started in learning HAL....
10:45 25 Mar 2024
Bom dia Venho por este meio solicitar resolução para um problema que estamos a nos deparar com o Ha...
10:43 15 Mar 2024
You can subscribe to notifications for any post in this forum by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the topics list. You have to log in to use this functionality.