VAT making tax digital
2019-02-10
Hi can you confirm which version of Standard ERP is or will be MTD compliant for VAT purposes so we can download it and check that it all works prior to implementation by HMRC

We are currently running the version below

Standard ERP 8.2 2016-11-14 and it says there are no updates when I click ' check for updates'.

Please advise

Pijus Juodis
2019-02-12
Hello,

Functionality required for Making Tax Digital is available from version 8.5 2018.12.07. The update can be done using MyStandard portal.

Do you have access to this portal?

Best regards,
HansaWorld support
2019-04-11
Created byPijus Juodis08:42 12 Feb 2019
Hello, Functionality required for Making Tax Digital is available from version 8.5 2018.12.07. The update can be done using MyStandard portal. Do you have access to this portal? Best regards, HansaWorld support
Pijus
Thanks for your reply - apologies for delay in getting back to you - dont think I have access to that portal - can it be provided please

Thanks
Pijus Juodis
2019-04-15
Hi,

Can you provide your company name and the StandardID (email address) you'd like the access to be added to?

Regards,

HansaWorld Support
This thread has been closed for further comments. Please create a new thread
Back to the list
Latest Posts
I need direction, materials and any relevant information that can get me started in learning HAL....
10:45 25 Mar 2024
Bom dia Venho por este meio solicitar resolução para um problema que estamos a nos deparar com o Ha...
10:43 15 Mar 2024
You can subscribe to notifications for any post in this forum by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the topics list. You have to log in to use this functionality.