Credit Note - Cannot Un-OK
Dil Hayre
2018-05-18
Good Afternoon Support,

We cannot Un-OK a credit note, a screenshot is attached. We have tried deleting the approval activities. It doesn't show on the customer status report so we cannot allocate it to a corresponding invoice.

When we try to Un-OK, it says "Invoice not open".

Many thanks,
Dil

This answer was correct
Created byTomas J.11:15 21 May 2018
Sure,

If you have questions, feel free to ask.

Best regards

Hansaworld support
Please log in to view the files
Tomas J.
2018-05-21
Hello,

In order to be able to Un'OK records, you need to have permisions:

Module System>>Settings>> Access groups:

Add action to your access group of "UnOK all records" - full
Than you can OK, un-ok records.

We advice to use this very carefully.

Better solution is to invalidate the record.
Open the wrong invoice, click on file menu >> Record>>Invalidate

Best regards,

Hansaworld support
Dil Hayre
2018-05-21
Created byTomas J.10:13 21 May 2018
Hello, In order to be able to Un'OK records, you need to have permisions: Module System>>Settings>> Access groups: Add action to your access group of "UnOK all records" - full Than you can OK, un-ok records. We advice to use this very carefully. Bet
Hello Tomas,

Thank you for your reply.

Our Finance Manager is the one trying to Un-OK this credit note. He has the permissions.

I understand from him that we cant associate the credit note with an invoice, he said it's "Not showing on customer status report, so cannot allocate to corresponding invoice."

So we can't select an invoice to be able to invalidate it.

Kind regards,

Dil
Tomas J.
2018-05-21
Created byDil Hayre10:26 21 May 2018
Hello Tomas, Thank you for your reply. Our Finance Manager is the one trying to Un-OK this credit note. He has the permissions. I understand from him that we cant associate the credit note with an invoice, he said it's "Not showing on customer status r
Hello again,

You should invalidate the credit note with steps mentioned above.

Than if you need to issue a credit note, open the invoice for which you need to create a credit note, and select " create" >> "credit note"

Best regards

Hansaworld support
Dil Hayre
2018-05-21
Created byTomas J.10:40 21 May 2018
Hello again, You should invalidate the credit note with steps mentioned above. Than if you need to issue a credit note, open the invoice for which you need to create a credit note, and select " create" >> "credit note" Best regards Hansaworld suppor
Hello again Tomas,

Thank you. I have invalidated the credit note record as you suggested. I've let my Finance Manager know.

I would say for now the issue is resolved but if when he carries out the next steps there is another issue I will raise a new ticket.

Thank you for your help.

Kind regards,
Dil
This answer was correct
Tomas J.
2018-05-21
Sure,

If you have questions, feel free to ask.

Best regards

Hansaworld support
Back to the list
Latest Posts
I have a new advertising system, Table advertisement android terminal running android 11. I have be...
06:38 25 Apr 2024
Piotr Teteruk
Hi Agnieszka, ok, will try to it remove one more time and will Łęt you know if it works. Thank ...
16:14 21 Apr 2024
You can subscribe to notifications for any post in this forum by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the topics list. You have to log in to use this functionality.