7.2 Nominal Transactions
Dave Briggs
2016-11-07
Hi UK Support,

Can you tell me what the purpose of the Additional Description on 7.2 on the nominal transactions is please?
And on which reports/screens this additional field shows please?

Thanks

Best Wishes

Dave
This answer was correct
Created byHansaWorld14:30 19 May 2015
Hello Dave,

Not really, this field has been added for Middle East version of the system, and is not really used in UK version except for the one example mentioned earlier.

HansaWorld Support Team
HansaWorld
2015-05-14
Dear Customer,

The Additional Description can be seen in the Transaction Journal report in the Description column right under the main description when generated in Detailed function.

HansaWorld Support Team
Dave Briggs
2015-05-14
Created byHansaWorld10:24 14 May 2015
Dear Customer, The Additional Description can be seen in the Transaction Journal report in the Description column right under the main description when generated in Detailed function. HansaWorld Support Team
Hi UK Support,

Is there anywhere else the Additional Description field shows? On any other stand rd reports?

Thanks

Best Wishes

Dave
This answer was correct
HansaWorld
2015-05-19
Hello Dave,

Not really, this field has been added for Middle East version of the system, and is not really used in UK version except for the one example mentioned earlier.

HansaWorld Support Team
Back to the list
Latest Posts
I have a new advertising system, Table advertisement android terminal running android 11. I have be...
06:38 25 Apr 2024
Piotr Teteruk
Hi Agnieszka, ok, will try to it remove one more time and will Łęt you know if it works. Thank ...
16:14 21 Apr 2024
You can subscribe to notifications for any post in this forum by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the topics list. You have to log in to use this functionality.