GDPR
Peter Scott
2018-05-01
What measures are present in hansa for the requirements of GDPR?

I understood from the Feb London meeting that the database is held in Norway, so presumably that is OK although they aren't ion the EU just a specil partner. Could this be clarified please

HMRC only requires us to keep records for 6 years as a general rule, if there a way of deleting prior records or if leaving them all is there a way of deleting a single client who asks - perhaps overwriting with zeros etc their record - but does this also overwrite filed transactions with their data embedded.

A tag on the contact card to indicate the card is excluded from mailings would be helpful, or do we simply deletev all the objects and classifications, or add a classification for 'excluded'

Some guidance would be helpful

This answer was useful
Pijus Juodis
2018-05-16
Hello,

In the upcoming version there will be a new module "Data Security" which will contain report displaying who has read Invoices.

Other development related to GDPR is still in progress.

Regarding your question about excluding contact from mailings can be solved by using "No Mass Emailing" checkbox. This can be ticked in 2 places:
1. Directly on the contact card in CRM>>Registers>>Contacts>>Terms tab>>No Mass Emailing - this will apply only to that particular contact;
2. In CRM>>Settings>>Contact Settings - this will apply to all newly created Contacts from the moment this checkbox is ticked and setting is saved.

Let me know if I could of any further assistance.

Best Regards,
HansaWorld Support
Peter Scott
2018-05-16
Created byPijus Juodis11:03 16 May 2018
Hello, In the upcoming version there will be a new module "Data Security" which will contain report displaying who has read Invoices. Other development related to GDPR is still in progress. Regarding your question about excluding contact from mailings
Thank you for this, its a start and the requirements seem to indicate that 'work in progress' is acceptable.

Since GDPR etc is EU based and hansa is EU wide I assume that you will ultimately attempt to be fully compliant.

Would you use this forum to notify us of any further measures?

Regards

Peter Scott
Tomas J.
2018-05-21
Created byPeter Scott11:23 16 May 2018
Thank you for this, its a start and the requirements seem to indicate that 'work in progress' is acceptable. Since GDPR etc is EU based and hansa is EU wide I assume that you will ultimately attempt to be fully compliant. Would you use this forum to no
Hello,

We will notify our customers and partners via forum or newsletter and probably some additional info in our website.

Regards

Hansaworld support
This thread has been closed for further comments. Please create a new thread
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Agnieszka Klimkiewicz
Hello / Witam It looks that you have old app database and sub files still installed. If you want ...
07:53 12 Apr 2024
Monica Amado
Bom dia, Sónia, Por favor efetuar o download e importe o ficheiro em anexo através de: Siste...
11:48 26 Feb 2024
You can subscribe to notifications for any post in this forum by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the topics list. You have to log in to use this functionality.