VAT report has changed somehow
Peter Scott
3-24-17
We have used hansa on 2 companies for 12 years now, we use 'Cash VAT accounting' rather than the standard VAT, i.e. it is based on what iOS paid and received in a month. hanse could never accommodate this so we had to write a report based on the standard hansa VAT Report which gave us some of the data, then extract total sales and purchases from the VAT listing of the period.

This time (using 8.2 2016-10-29 the box on my version of the VAT Report (which has worked for 10 years) tells me I have no VAT to reclaim on purchases! This isn't correct.

I'm assuming something has changed in hansa, how to I access the structure of the form and get it working again?

Is there now a better way of operating Cash VAT accounting - THIS IS NOT THE SAME AS CASH ACCOUNTING which hansa has always been confused about.

This answer was correct
Created byPeter Scott15:08 22 May 2017
Edwin

It was fine, Hansaworld have changed a setting which prevented it posting. I suggest everyone using Cash VAT accounting in UK check their VAT very carefully. Hansa have been made aware of this. From memory its a setting which was actioned for sop,mething ion Poland, but has had an effect on UK posting VAT in CASH VAT ACCOUNTING only.
Edwin
3-27-17
Hello Peter,

Have you recently updated to 8.2 2016-10-29 or did this work previously on that same version?

To see how the VAT report is set up you can go into Nominal Ledger -> Settings -> Report Settings -> VAT Report.

Kind regards,

Edwin
HansaWorld Support
This answer was correct
Peter Scott
5-22-17
Created byEdwin08:11 27 Mar 2017
Hello Peter, Have you recently updated to 8.2 2016-10-29 or did this work previously on that same version? To see how the VAT report is set up you can go into Nominal Ledger -> Settings -> Report Settings -> VAT Report. Kind regards, Edwi
Edwin

It was fine, Hansaworld have changed a setting which prevented it posting. I suggest everyone using Cash VAT accounting in UK check their VAT very carefully. Hansa have been made aware of this. From memory its a setting which was actioned for sop,mething ion Poland, but has had an effect on UK posting VAT in CASH VAT ACCOUNTING only.
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
I have a new advertising system, Table advertisement android terminal running android 11. I have be...
06:38 25 Apr 2024
Piotr Teteruk
Hi Agnieszka, ok, will try to it remove one more time and will Łęt you know if it works. Thank ...
16:14 21 Apr 2024
You can subscribe to notifications for any post in this forum by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the topics list. You have to log in to use this functionality.