Freight entry duplicated
11-8-16
I entered a freight cost twice in a PO, once in extra cost and also in the freight field on the PO screen.

I should of just entered it in the freight field on the PO screen not in the extra cost field.

The cost of the item is inflated due to this double freight entry.

Not sure how to fix this.
This answer was correct
Created by22:03 25 Sep 2013
Hello,

You should be able, from the Purchase Order with the duplicated freight, go to the operations menu and select Create Return Goods. This will "return" your goods (along w/ freight etc.) back to the vendor, and as such will return the Purchase Order back to the Ok state. From this Purchase Order, you can input the proper Freight amount.

Kind Regards,

HansaWorld Global Support
This answer was correct
9-25-13
Hello,

You should be able, from the Purchase Order with the duplicated freight, go to the operations menu and select Create Return Goods. This will "return" your goods (along w/ freight etc.) back to the vendor, and as such will return the Purchase Order back to the Ok state. From this Purchase Order, you can input the proper Freight amount.

Kind Regards,

HansaWorld Global Support
tom andreson
6-19-18
Actually, due to the bad connection, I have entered a freight cost many times in Purchase Order. Now I am facing a problem as because the cost of the item is increased somehow. I didn't get anything that happens actually.i also tried Microsoft tech support canada to know about this.so may I know the solution as it is very necessary.
Helen
9-25-18
Same problem, i was facing and decide to dial a Microsoft Support Chat
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Agnieszka Klimkiewicz
Hello / Witam It looks that you have old app database and sub files still installed. If you want ...
07:53 12 Apr 2024
Monica Amado
Bom dia, Sónia, Por favor efetuar o download e importe o ficheiro em anexo através de: Siste...
11:48 26 Feb 2024
You can subscribe to notifications for any post in this forum by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the topics list. You have to log in to use this functionality.