Error messages
Gary Taylor
9-17-19
Hello, since upgrading from 8.3 to 8.5 we seem to be generating a steady series of error messages. I have attached one of the 8 instances that I have recorded, I only seem to be able to upload one document.

Any thoughts as to what may be causing these.

Thank you.

Gary Taylor
Files are pending for approval
Tomas J.
9-18-19
Hello,

this message can appear on different issues. One know for us is switching companies. Please ask partner to report bugs if they find when this message appears.

Regards,
Hansaworld support
Gary Taylor
9-19-19
We have support with Hansa built into the subscription model. We were happily using ABS but couldn't justify having two support contracts, one with Hansa one with ABS and the Hansa support was not optional.

Do I copy this email to Hansa directly, I thought this forum was Hansa support, I am a little confused.

We are using 8.5 2019-08-28, is this a beta / test version?

I have another seven examples of error messages, should I upload these to Hansa support directly.

Thank you
Tomas J.
9-19-19
Hello,

we do not do support out of the air. We need specific steps you do to replicate the bugs you face.
Example:
1. Open Sales ledger>>create new invoice>> add vat >> add item, Save>>
2. Create>>email >> emails is not created.

Also, your version is a beta version and might contain load of similar bugs, so i would advice to update to the next released version asap as it's released. We do not fix any bugs in previous versions.

Regards,

Hansaworld support
This thread has been closed for further comments. Please create a new thread
Back to the list
Latest Posts
I need direction, materials and any relevant information that can get me started in learning HAL....
10:45 25 Mar 2024
Bom dia Venho por este meio solicitar resolução para um problema que estamos a nos deparar com o Ha...
10:43 15 Mar 2024
You can subscribe to notifications for any post in this forum by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the topics list. You have to log in to use this functionality.