Going Paperless
Julei Parker
10-13-18
Hello

Please excuse my lack of knowledge but I am new to Hansa. I have looked at the way we use Hansa and it seems we are not using it to its full potential

I am trying to work out if there is a way to receive an order via mail or phone that is then entered into a customer account and which will then create an automatic email to said customer and check stock and availability and if available produce an order if not hold on backorder and then pass through to a warehouse to pick and arrange a route with orders without printing off reams of paper. I have established very quickly that paper causes errors and am desperately trying to eliminate as much as possible

I was wondering whether anyone else involved in manufacturing/retailing can help

Regards

Julie
This answer was correct
Created byAndreas Styrnell14:39 9 Nov 2018
Hi,

We have done some projects with the purpose of eliminating paper, automizing processes and make as much as possible in a digital format.

For instance we have a great ecommerce for Standard ERP, we also have an android app for warehouse managment (outbound/inbound deliveries).

You can read more at https://www.appli.se/en/

regards
Andreas
Pijus Juodis
10-15-18
Hello,

Thank you for your question.

From the first glimpse it seems that your requirements can be pretty much handled using standard functionality, which would include:

1. Using Sales Orders module
2. Using external email functionality
3. Using Stock module
4. Using Warehouse management module (if you have a bigger warehouse and need to make picking lists efficiently according to shelf codes, otherwise you might be okay using simple stock management)
5. Using route management functionality

These are 5 different pieces of functionality each of which has its own specifics. Therefore, I would advise you to contact one of our partners directly (contacts can be found here) and enquire about the exact ways how to implement each of them.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Best regards,
HansaWorld support
This answer was correct
Andreas Styrnell
11-9-18
Hi,

We have done some projects with the purpose of eliminating paper, automizing processes and make as much as possible in a digital format.

For instance we have a great ecommerce for Standard ERP, we also have an android app for warehouse managment (outbound/inbound deliveries).

You can read more at https://www.appli.se/en/

regards
Andreas
This thread has been closed for further comments. Please create a new thread
Back to the list
Latest Posts
I need direction, materials and any relevant information that can get me started in learning HAL....
10:45 25 Mar 2024
Bom dia Venho por este meio solicitar resolução para um problema que estamos a nos deparar com o Ha...
10:43 15 Mar 2024
You can subscribe to notifications for any post in this forum by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the topics list. You have to log in to use this functionality.