Define / Edit Forms
Paula Lazzati
11-3-17
I am not able to edit any Forms (Define Forms)
This answer was correct
Created byHansaWorld15:59 9 Nov 2017
Good day Paula.

I would just like to confirm if you are using Standard ERP?

What version of Standard ERP are you currently using?

In Standard ERP, you can edit forms in the System module. Select 'Form Templates' from the Registers menu.

Double-click on a document to open the editing window, or click [New] or [Duplicate] to create a new Form. When you have designed the Form, click [Save] in the Button Bar to save it in the normal way.

Kind Regards,
Tayla
This answer was correct
HansaWorld
11-9-17
Good day Paula.

I would just like to confirm if you are using Standard ERP?

What version of Standard ERP are you currently using?

In Standard ERP, you can edit forms in the System module. Select 'Form Templates' from the Registers menu.

Double-click on a document to open the editing window, or click [New] or [Duplicate] to create a new Form. When you have designed the Form, click [Save] in the Button Bar to save it in the normal way.

Kind Regards,
Tayla
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
I need direction, materials and any relevant information that can get me started in learning HAL....
10:45 25 Mar 2024
Bom dia Venho por este meio solicitar resolução para um problema que estamos a nos deparar com o Ha...
10:43 15 Mar 2024
You can subscribe to notifications for any post in this forum by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the topics list. You have to log in to use this functionality.