Forms Editor In-App
Usuario 1
3-7-17
Hi,
where and how can I get the "Forms Editor In-App"?? I didn't found it in the Market Place
Thanks
Edwin
3-8-17
Hello,

Are you using Standard Accounts? If so, go to the marketplace and search for Forms. If you still can't see it look under active subscriptions to make sure that you haven't subscribed to it yet.

Kind regards,

Edwin
HansaWorld Support
Usuario 1
3-8-17
Created byEdwin10:26 8 Mar 2017
Hello, Are you using Standard Accounts? If so, go to the marketplace and search for Forms. If you still can't see it look under active subscriptions to make sure that you haven't subscribed to it yet. Kind regards, Edwin HansaWorld Support
Thank you. I will try again.
Two minutes ago I made the same question in the forum. Sorry!!
Usuario 1
3-8-17
Hello again.
I'm using Standard Accounts but in the Spanish language. Do you think is any diference??
Thanks again
HansaWorld
3-9-17
Hello,

Which version of Standard Accounts are you using?

It will be under the section “Más Subscripciones” (More Subscriptions) in the marketplace and the Forms in-app is called, Formularios.

Kind regards,

Tayla Anniciello
HansaWorld Product Manager, South Africa
This thread has been closed for further comments. Please create a new thread
Back to the list
Latest Posts
I need direction, materials and any relevant information that can get me started in learning HAL....
10:45 25 Mar 2024
Bom dia Venho por este meio solicitar resolução para um problema que estamos a nos deparar com o Ha...
10:43 15 Mar 2024
You can subscribe to notifications for any post in this forum by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the topics list. You have to log in to use this functionality.